"Selective Dissociative Enlightenment" anyone?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

This will definitely be a topic that is much harder to explain, than to experience, but the best comparison I have is when the higher self bestows knowledge or you find an answer through Claircognizance. Basically - have you guys ever felt as if you've disassociated to provide an answer or point of view that feels correct to you, but isn't necessarily something you feel you'd say naturally if asked in real life. It just...happens...and then it's done and you're back to doing your thing. Am I misguided or do others experience this oddity too?

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

My 'higher self' met me in the astral once and aggressively pulled at my hair so that I'd listen to what she had to say. So that was a trip, and probably kinda sorta fits what you're talking about. And she is aware of a whole lot of things that I am not, consciously. However I think that it only seems like a dissociation because we hadn't tapped into the information until that point.

There is also the fact that every so often a spirit or deity takes over my body and uses it as a 'vessel' of communication, for things I wouldn't necessarily think to say of my own accord. Different but similar experience given how it is being funneled through me as an individual.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Honestly, I'm just glad you had any sort of opinion on this. It makes me feel less crazy on the matter. I have yet to meet my higher self - or to be more accurate about it, if I have I haven't known it. I'm pretty sure she's sick of my sh*t though. Since this sort of experience has been happening often, and has happened since I was young. x3

- Muse
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have a friend who will just tap into the Akashic Records for answers to things sometimes. It's like a trance and it really drains her. She usually comes up with incredible insights - knowledge she would never know - and her body usually ends up severely trembling due to the energy drain.

Dunno if that's at all similar, but it wouldn't shock me.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:I have a friend who will just tap into the Akashic Records for answers to things sometimes. It's like a trance and it really drains her. She usually comes up with incredible insights - knowledge she would never know - and her body usually ends up severely trembling due to the energy drain.

Dunno if that's at all similar, but it wouldn't shock me.
A bit different but definitely still useful to know. Thank you for the insight!

- Muse
Shaddowpumpkin
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: No name
If I could be anything, I would be...: No name
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cerium sky dragon consoul
Zodiac:

I don't know if this helps, makes sense, or is similar. But ill leave my self to do things. I don't tend to catch when it first happens, and I don't have to be asleep or unconscious. I mostly start putting things together when people explain I just helped them. Or when I come back together.

0x. It takes a story to describe a word, and words to tell the story.
Downto666demons
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merman or werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Aisivitha

I've had a experience with this once. I was with another person who is spiritually inclined and we had just finished a past life regression. We had decided to meditate and ground ourselves after. During the meditation I felt myself go into a trancelike zone where I felt completely dissociated from the physical realm. I began speaking things that came out in a parable form that were applicable to his like and were things I couldn't know or wouldn't say otherwise. I talked about my ability of precognition in another post before and at first I thought that maybe this was that but after a while I now believe that it was a enlightened state of my consciousness that brought the messages. These experiences are definitely food for thought.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”