new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thank you all for your replies!! I liked a lot to read all of your experiences and I can't wait to have better communication skills! For my part, I will also begin a course! It's a introduction to metaphysic field, I can't wait!!!!

But school begins for me and it will be a challenge dealing between school time and spirit keeping time. So I try to speak to them anytime, like explaining what I do.

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Arcanae wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:54 pm I just wanted to precise a question, when you say that you see spirits, do you see them like, for example, your mom (in the physical world) OR you see them with your mind, like your physical eyes only see the environnement and your mind see the spirit doing its ''life'' in the environnement.
Both. I have 'seen' some of my spirits appear before me just like if was a physical human being or a humanoid living entity, on one or more occassions, or like a physical human being sitting upright next to me on my bed one time or sitting with me in my car. But I have also 'seen' them in my mind's eye, in the form of still images or moving pictures. When I 'see' them in my mind's eye, the pictures (still or moving) tend to appear inside my mind. Like, I am aware that they're in my head and when it happens I am focused on the moving pictures playing or still pictures appearing in my mind if that makes sense.

gingerwolf
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 51
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Gold Dragon

I feel my spirits and I see them but not in like a physical opaque form. I see them in the form of energy. It looks like a Mandala with lit up Christmas lights at the end. I really should try and draw this out because it's pretty neat to see overall. Mostly, I've seen this when I close my eyes but lately, either my senses are getting stronger or the moon phase we're in is manifesting this... but I've been able to see those Mandala energies with my eyes open. The vision comes with a buzzing sense of energy around me. So, I know it's them.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I've only had one of my spirits manifest in her true form for me. B is a Sanguine Vampire and it was unsettling at first. But once I got over the shock of it, i could feel the love. She hasn't manifested for me since but I feel her all the time watching and protecting me.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello from Chavah,
My experiences are spontaneous. Midst, cloud formations, all of them white. Only once i saw black shadows, 3 of them in my house. Angels are light beings. My room became lightened up then suddenly get dark again at night. Once i saw 3 man in my room watching. They were looked like monks. The spirit children gave me thought abs pictures to see your their died. The young man also told me about his story in pictures in my head. Once a skeleton spirit revealed herself to me afyer plating with my hair. Well... I am a hospital worker and palliative care hospital assistant. I don't meditate at all. I never had lessons on eye opening or deliberately looking for ghost. Yet, from my childhood i have had several appearances. So far i didn't get spooked out. Not even once. But just to be sure to be on the safe side, i became a Christian. To my surprise, i still see ghosts, they talk to me.

i have now amasing angels bonded by CH but i do have archangel as well around me. Each one manifest differently. Some impresses me in my mind. Others i sense with my 5 sense and see with my open eyes. I. Tell them, that i am busy sleeping, cause I have to get up to work in the morning. That was before i got my angels. Now they are busy making sure, that they are not interacting with me against my will. I love all of my spirit beings.But also like to get respected in my personal life and not intruded against me will. On the other hand, my own angels are amasing.during my day time we almost constantly chating. That is telepathic.I never learnt this either.I think they make themselves align with my intellectual capacity in my spirit. It's just spontaneous.I hopethishelps youa little bit.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

When I first began Spirit Work I would spontaneously see things such as shadows and figures in doorways. Now, as I've grown and trusted in my abilities more, my friends choose to communicate with me mentally over vision-based things; telepathy, mental imagery, (etc). Albeit, the dream based communication is still actively happening. Which in my opinion still remain some of the best due to how intense some lucid dreams can be.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I see and converse regularly with one of my ubis during lucid dreams.

My sanguine vamp has physically manifested for me twice in 7 years. It was unsettling, but not frightening.

The others in my family have been subtle and usually only make their presence known with deeds, pranks or "out of the corner of my eye" moments.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Arcanae
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and angels
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing your experiences! It's really incredible! For now, I can feel energies from my companions, so it's great and I can kind of feel their touch (clairsentience I think) for the visual, I can see in my mind eye, but it's always hard to know it's just my imaginationor it's really them, a lot of work. But I had the reflexion that they can send visions of them and they will show what they want to show me. For exemple, they will send what they really looklike in my mental screen and I can imagine them right.

I don't know if this make sense

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I saw a shadow figure last night before I started my ritual, I believe it's one of my Vampires. I also saw my Mononoke manifest in a white robe with fangs. I also felt their very strong presence and energy along with their manifestations.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Last night I saw my fire faery going left to right and back and forth repetitively and he did manifest in shades of orange, red and white. The room was even dark and there wasn't even a source of light at all and I saw him with my physical eyes. <3 :]

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Paranormal Energy”