If you saw ghosts as a kid does that mean you should have psychic powers, or no?

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi! Just wondering people's opinions on this.

If you had lots of paranormal experiences as a kid surrounding you (and not necessarily the environment) does that mean that as an adult you should have some kind of psychic power? Or should have some kind of ability to, or better chances of, communicating with the paranormal?

I know children in general are very open to the paranormal...

But I'm asking because I had some big experiences as a kid but now with my bound spirit companions I'm pretty deaf when it comes to feeling their presence and communicating.
I'm just looking for some encouragement I guess to develop my skills and am wondering what people think about this. Was I just lucky as a kid or do I have a latent gift?

Is the anyone here who had powers as a kid, lost them, and then got them back through practice or out of the blue?
What do ya'll think on this?
Thanks! (:

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

There is a fairly widely held view that all people are essentially psychic - or maybe I should say capable of developing their latent abilities at any stage of life if they are not currently active.

From that point of view, I think the tips & advice in the Creepy Hollows key articles on spirit connection and communication will help.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html (from How Do I Communicate With My Spirit onwards)

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:36 am There is a fairly widely held view that all people are essentially psychic - or maybe I should say capable of developing their latent abilities at any stage of life if they are not currently active.

From that point of view, I think the tips & advice in the Creepy Hollows key articles on spirit connection and communication will help.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html (from How Do I Communicate With My Spirit onwards)

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en
Yes, I've heard that too.
I used to be really connected to my spirituality but I recently lost that connection through some poor life choices. It's been having me feeling down because I swear if I discovered Spirit Keeping a few years ago things would be pretty different for me.

But I'm just venting now :p

Thanks for your help Lewk! Don't know why I need so many second opinions but I do lol. Gonna refresh myself with those articles ^_^

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:09 am Yes, I've heard that too.
I used to be really connected to my spirituality but I recently lost that connection through some poor life choices. It's been having me feeling down because I swear if I discovered Spirit Keeping a few years ago things would be pretty different for me.

But I'm just venting now :p

Thanks for your help Lewk! Don't know why I need so many second opinions but I do lol. Gonna refresh myself with those articles ^_^
That sounds good. Those articles are well worth returning to again and again.

I've had that disconnection because of life events and the need to reconnect with my spirituality too. But for me it took the form of becoming more psychically sensitive, at the same time as being prey to negative energies etc. So it has been more about reconnecting with the positive side of my spirituality and finding stability and balance.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:56 pm That sounds good. Those articles are well worth returning to again and again.

I've had that disconnection because of life events and the need to reconnect with my spirituality too. But for me it took the form of becoming more psychically sensitive, at the same time as being prey to negative energies etc. So it has been more about reconnecting with the positive side of my spirituality and finding stability and balance.
Definitely!

Oh I think I remember you mentioning that to me in another thread a while back. That's good you found a way to get back on track. And hopefully becoming more sensitive ended up being a good thing for you! (:

"It's mee!" - S
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

In my experience, it's something to do with age and clarity. As a child I was an intuitive /empath. At the age of 10, I also, had a premonitions about my brother's car accident. Totally freaked me out. I was in tears and told everyone that i caused it somehow. Because of the premonition i thought it was me to blame. I also saw my spirit guide in my room at night, never got scared of him. And heard my name being called numerous times in our home. Knowing nothing that this is a gift, I thought everyone is the same. But after the accident of my brother, i started to suppress it. Plus i didn't like being hyper sensitive and knowing everyone's pain ect. I learnt slowly to block out everything and not to listen to my intuition when it didn't make at list a bit of sense.

Then again after my second child was born and after my 25th birthday, like some invisible buttons were pressed, i had a visitor, who told me they are watching me and had this incredible unconditional love.

From them on, I was searching after the truce of my being, and my God. As i was again totally open to the Supernatural and i was an empath, able to tune into the spirits around me. I found my living God, as pure and clear and incredible unconditional love and forgiveness. I became a Christian and for 26 years I thought... I finally arrived.

But wait... No, i didn't arrived. Because, i have denied my natural ability all that time. I am a devoted Christian, again suddenly having spirit visitations, like normal as ever. And they told me things ect...and all this is as a Christian for 26 years.

So anyway, long story short. We are spiritual beings. And the spirit world has its own timing to relate to us. More often then not, we are aware of the other dimensions.

Developing...psychic.. Hmm?? I don't think so. I neve meditate buy i so pray,sing,talk on angel tongue and i am able to memorise code words and activation mantras. It's incredible that is to me. Something to do i guess with languages.

Otherwise, I do like being focused and logical and using my mind. On the other hand with spirit keeping, my lost gifts truly coming back. It's amazing to me, and now with maturity and much reading and head knowledge, i am no longer freaking out... that much😂. I only keep angels mainly and only white art light energy.

For over 30 years of not allowing myself to be a psychic, or using my clairvoyant abilities. Exapt for intuition, and toned down empathy, i really didn't used anything else but thrived to be a "normal" Christian.

So answering your thread, just let things come to you. Your spirits will ignite your gifts. Be happy and natural without forcing yourself. Eating healthy, and keeping a healthy body to be clear is important more so, then meditation.

I work full-time and often 7 days a week. Some of my after work nap time, I would say are probably deep meditation. I always zone out and have interactive flashes, telepathic interactions with my spirit friends.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hey Chavah! Thank you for your response!
Chavah wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:59 am Plus i didn't like being hyper sensitive and knowing everyone's pain ect. I learnt slowly to block out everything and not to listen to my intuition when it didn't make at list a bit of sense.
YES. I can absolutely relate to this because that's basically what I did to myself and part of the reason I feel so deaf to my spirituality right now.
I'm a pretty big empath and I basically got so tired of sensing and living out other's pain around me that I ended up one day, more or less, unconsciously saying, "screw it" and started making what I call poor life choices, hardcore escapism, in order to numb my feelings so I just didn't have to deal with all the sadness and confusion. Obviously that's not healthy though and it catches up anyways. But that's basically why I was asking this question in this thread. I guess I want some hope that I could wake back up to my spirituality again, because I still feel pretty numb.
Chavah wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:59 am So anyway, long story short. We are spiritual beings. And the spirit world has its own timing to relate to us. More often then not, we are aware of the other dimensions.

Developing...psychic.. Hmm?? I don't think so. I neve meditate buy i so pray,sing,talk on angel tongue and i am able to memorise code words and activation mantras. It's incredible that is to me. Something to do i guess with languages.

Otherwise, I do like being focused and logical and using my mind. On the other hand with spirit keeping, my lost gifts truly coming back. It's amazing to me, and now with maturity and much reading and head knowledge, i am no longer freaking out... that much😂. I only keep angels mainly and only white art light energy.

For over 30 years of not allowing myself to be a psychic, or using my clairvoyant abilities. Exapt for intuition, and toned down empathy, i really didn't used anything else but thrived to be a "normal" Christian.

So answering your thread, just let things come to you. Your spirits will ignite your gifts. Be happy and natural without forcing yourself. Eating healthy, and keeping a healthy body to be clear is important more so, then meditation.

I work full-time and often 7 days a week. Some of my after work nap time, I would say are probably deep meditation. I always zone out and have interactive flashes, telepathic interactions with my spirit friends.
I definitely agree with what you said about the timing thing. I guess that's sort of what I was hoping to hear someone say.
That's really cool you're living your practice Chavah in what seems like a very natural way! I really enjoy seeing your posts on here (:

And I definitely agree about eating healthy! Thank you for all your kind words and encouragement and for sharing your personal experience and tips (: Reading that was quite encouraging for me and definitely something I appreciate hearing!!
Big up! Thank you !! <3

"It's mee!" - S
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Everyone has psychic powers, it's just a matter of self-development and cultivation. Anyone can see spirits physically (like I said in another post, Yin and Yang eyes in Taoism). Taking care of yourself can help a lot when it comes to seeing spirits. I saw a lot of spirit manifestations physically when I was young. The 2 clearest manifestations that I saw when I was a kid was when I saw the spirit of my grandfather when he passed away, I saw him patting the head of my mom while my mom was trying to sleep and he smiled at me and also when I saw a man standing beside the door of our toilet room.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you for all your kind words and encouragement and for sharing your personal experience and tips (: Reading that was quite encouraging for me and definitely something I appreciate hearing!!
Big up! Thank you !! <3
[/quote]
WaterSunFireRising You 👍most welcome
Merry Christmas🎄❄️☃️🤶🙏🎁 to you as well.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:56 pm WaterSunFireRising You 👍most welcome
Merry Christmas🎄❄️☃️🤶🙏🎁 to you as well.
Merry Christmas to you too Chavah! 0:) 8*8 (Sorry I don't have cool emojis on my computer ;*D lol)

"It's mee!" - S

Return to “Paranormal Energy”