Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Hello guys.

I haven't been as actively posting as I used to and that's been making me a bit lonely.

To bebhinest I've had other stuff in my mind lately which is pretty much the same reason why I started noticing this "presence" sensation.

I've been trying to look back on my own and seeing if I can remember any time in which I have actually "felt" something paranormal in my life and I've pretty much reached to a conclusion in the fact that it is just not one of my skills and having met people that can it is something that has always given me more questions than answers.

As an avid reader, I constantly try to consume stuff that would enlighten my perception and understanding of this phenomenon but it's rather disappointing when despite all the best efforts that other people seem to put into it, it's almost as if there are no words for it in the languages that I can cover.

So that takes me back to square one where the factual description states "feeling a presence" but how does that feel like? Because I'm pretty darn sure that it is going to vary from person to person.

Is it like wifi and whenever you're close enough to a strange signal you're going to pick it up but it has a password so you're still clueless as to what it is? Or is it more like "reading" where you have to be in direct contact to that which you are trying to read?

That's been going on in my mind for the past few days because there are times in which I'd feel extremely bored or uncomfortable to a point in which I want to get up and leave or do something different specially at times in which is not possible, like at the office and then suddenly I would feel a presence in the room.

You know thar odd feeling you get when you stand near someone who is noticeably taller and stronger than you? That's pretty much the feeling.

I've encountered dragons before and they are the only types of spirits that have made me feel something remotely similar, because I can see them first, and even though my brain is yelling "look at how huge this is!" I can pick up something else that doesn't trigger that "get out of here" response to run away frightened.

However... during these times I can't seem to pick anything else up from nowhere. I wouldn't be able to detect anything else other than there is something in the room that is making me feel unusually smaller than I should and that's it.

Another thing that makes me pay attention to it is the fact that I've worked with customer service for a long time and out of routine I'm more inclined to ask "how can I help you?" if someone stares or approaches me but during these episodes I'd be on a different mood where I'm almost like "what do you want?" instead and that causes the feeling to snap.

So what do you guys think? Could this be the first step towards an uncharted territory? Can anyone else relate to some degree?

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

2Heinrich wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:43 am So that takes me back to square one where the factual description states "feeling a presence" but how does that feel like? Because I'm pretty darn sure that it is going to vary from person to person.
Definetly.
For me it also depends on the situation and presence. Sometimes I just have this subliminal gut feeling, that someone's there and I can't make out who or what or where or why. Maybe even when. I had times with heavy Déjà Vus, making me predict the close future and people or presences, that were about to show up.
Sometimes a presence is actually someone close to me, who is struggling at that moment and our connection makes me feel them and their emotions stronger. But I can't tell right away, I need to process it first.
Sometimes I know immediately who or what it is, depending on the energy. Although there are a lot of entities and spirits out there I haven't met before, so I can't tell all energies apart or define every single one. It's like with cats who never met dogs or horses or frabbits before. They don't know what they smell, but get a certain instinctive feeling about a potential friend, prey or enemy.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Thanks for your reply.

I can relate a little to what you describe. Specially to that part in which we also connect to others. Whether it is our keep, family, friends, coworkers... It doesn't really matter because we have felt each other previously and even though it may be confusing at times, I still don't get it 100% right all the time when interacting with my companions.

But I like your perspective. Specially considering how fascinating the unknown can really get to be. Even with all that we have seen and know, as a collective we are still encountering unknown situations all the time.

It is funny though, that I would make this entry and then went to work and it has been one of the freakish shifts I've ever had.

There were just 2 people in the building counting me, and I kept seeing people upstairs, hearing doors etc. And it had never happened before.

I guess it's almost as getting used to a new roommate or something but I like the fact that whatever it was had no trouble letting me know of its presence.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Gut feeling, that's how I sense, but also you know that feeling when you step into a train car and you're not looking directly at or touching anyone but you're assessing the number of people around you. Like that.

I was once in a store and almost accidentally bumped into someone, or so I thought. I apologized but it was a potted plant. It was only about three feet tall but somehow felt to me like an average height person standing there. I mean it was lush and healthy, but that was kind of ridiculous.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

That's a pretty cool experience @Cairngorn!

But yeah... perfectly understandable the comparison at the train station.

I often wonder why those certain perception skills only seem to kick in from time to time. Is there a way to train? To get better?

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

I think you could ask a spirit to stand next to you and see. Or if you can communicate you can guess whether they're standing by you or not and then ask them to confirm. Spirits sometimes get bored with this, I understand.

Part of me wants to say the potted plant thing was just a trick of the mind. Maybe? But it had Presence.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

That's an interesting idea. I'll have to try. Thanks for the suggestion.

And well... Plants are still living beings. I don't know how it works but some of them have stronger energies than others. Could have been one of those cases perhaps.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

You can train feeling presence with humans. Just close your eyes and try to feel the person in the room. Tell them to stay quite during the experiment so that your physical senses will not start focusing on the physical signals, like sounds for example.
The feeling you get is similar to feeling a spirit, as humans are nothing else than spirits inside a physical body imo.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Angelik wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:32 am You can train feeling presence with humans. Just close your eyes and try to feel the person in the room. Tell them to stay quite during the experiment so that your physical senses will not start focusing on the physical signals, like sounds for example.
The feeling you get is similar to feeling a spirit, as humans are nothing else than spirits inside a physical body imo.
Correction, humans may be even more than spirits inside a physical body..but for the sake of simplicity I described it like that.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@Angelik thanks.

I got the point I think. And that's a neat suggestion.

I was all alone for an hour at the office and after yesterday, it's almost as if it was a completely different place.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”