neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

My Gargoyle friend

Post by FrostLightDjinn »

So this peanut butter thing is really interesting to me. I haven't had my gargoyle for very long, but I have done a lot of reading here on the forums about them. I heard they loved peanut butter . Here are the things my garg likes=
Nutty Bars . He asked me for One recently and swooped down , grabbed it and flew to the roof.
Another interesting like of his: take thickly sliced dill pickles, rinse them, and dry them off really well with paper towels (he doesnt like the juice) and put a dollop of peanut butter on each one. I dunno what it is about this that he loves so much because it sounds erm.. 🤢 but he turns into a crazed peanut butter pickle fiend, crashing into the room and last second gently taking it, and then devours it. He said he's not the only gargoyle who likes this unusual meal. So I thought I'd share with you guys..lol
I'd love to hear if anyone else's gargoyle likes or dislikes it !

🧿🦇Hi from Portland Oregon 🦇🧿

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Animal spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Happy!! ;D
My magical/paranormal name...: Sueshi

Re: My Gargoyle friend

Post by Tsugi »

Nutty bars — My gargoyle says they're okay, not his favourite though. Then he showed me a vision of a peanut butter nutty bar lol, says that's another story and he'd gladly have it as a treat.

Pickles with peanut butter — That...at first don't sound like a fitting combination but it could work? I'd try it some day. He chimed in saying that he'd love it too, he prefers the zesty juicy type though. He's always like PB with zesty blueberry jam so he's down with PB&P too xD

Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. - Carl Jung
❤️ Love for my family of 43, always and forever. ❤️
Appreciate where you are in your journey. Even if it's not where you want to be. Every season serves a purpose. - Unknown
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say. - Bilbo Baggins

FrostLightDjinn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

Re: My Gargoyle friend

Post by FrostLightDjinn »

Tsugi wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:52 pm
Nutty bars — My gargoyle says they're okay, not his favourite though. Then he showed me a vision of a peanut butter nutty bar lol, says that's another story and he'd gladly have it as a treat.

Pickles with peanut butter — That...at first don't sound like a fitting combination but it could work? I'd try it some day. He chimed in saying that he'd love it too, he prefers the zesty juicy type though. He's always like PB with zesty blueberry jam so he's down with PB&P too xD
This is awesome! Haha

🧿🦇Hi from Portland Oregon 🦇🧿

Return to “Gargoyle”