sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Let's see if this thread is accessible:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 3&p=511636

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Wow thank you darkwing! so that solved my problem! xD
then I'll simply need to meet my gargoyle and ask him about this! ^w^

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
aryanmurali
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Apsara
If I could be anything, I would be...: No transformation
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have 6 Gargoyle total. I am unable to interact with my gargoyle as I do not have bility. My wife has 2 of them. She is so happy. She astral traveled above the house. They were under water tank in India. They were watching all angles every minute. They are cautious 24x7. When she only had one, she called him to come and get milk and sugar offering. He said, he is busy and if he come down, no one there to protect. However, he came for a second. He took quickly and went back. He is always busy watching all the directions. My 2 son each have one. First one had night mare first day. But, that is all. Both do not have baility to interact. I know they are there protecting my house. They are really adorable. ALl of them bought from CH>

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

aryanmurali wrote:I have 6 Gargoyle total. I am unable to interact with my gargoyle as I do not have bility. My wife has 2 of them. She is so happy. She astral traveled above the house. They were under water tank in India. They were watching all angles every minute. They are cautious 24x7. When she only had one, she called him to come and get milk and sugar offering. He said, he is busy and if he come down, no one there to protect. However, he came for a second. He took quickly and went back. He is always busy watching all the directions. My 2 son each have one. First one had night mare first day. But, that is all. Both do not have baility to interact. I know they are there protecting my house. They are really adorable. ALl of them bought from CH>
My gargoyle does the same thing! He doesn't like to move from his post (he was a rehome from BluJay76). If I ask him to come by to talk, he always says there needs to be someone to protect the house. I do have other spirit protectors, but I think he sees himself more as a bouncer/filter for spirits to come through. All my spirits love him and always acknowledge his great work even though he doesn't approach me as often as others. Definitely a great protector spirit.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Celestial11
new here
new here

Are Gargoyles considered Dark Arts ?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Celestial11 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:35 pm Are Gargoyles considered Dark Arts ?
In Creepy Hollows' classification, yes they are Dark Arts but at the very lightest, grey end of that range. See https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

CH advise that Gargoyles are very suitable for those new to spirit keeping and also for those who normally prefer White Arts.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Celestial11
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:04 am
Celestial11 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:35 pm Are Gargoyles considered Dark Arts ?
In Creepy Hollows' classification, yes they are Dark Arts but at the very lightest, grey end of that range. See https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

CH advise that Gargoyles are very suitable for those new to spirit keeping and also for those who normally prefer White Arts.
Thank you for your answer.

Return to “Gargoyle”