new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0

alchemystic wrote:
Muse wrote:
darcyblackthorn wrote:ok, now I do,... and do not...want a gargoyle! LOL
This is exactly why Im afraid to have my 3rd eye opened up. I dont want to be terrified! I think my spirits know this but I still want to see them...during the day. Ha ha.
Cant have my cake and eat it too I guess.
Speaking from mild experience, the more it happens the less afraid you are and the more curious you become. You begin to explore sounds, sights, and you try to move more instead of being frozen in fear. It becomes a bit surreal to be honest. Though I've only had these types of experiences a handful of times a year maximum. So I wouldn't be too afraid. Especially since with Gargoyles, they only ever wish to protect. So you'll be in good hands!
This is true!
Been having encounters here and there since youth so I'm getting more at ease with it.
Well as a child. Then it all shut down. Then it all came back in my 30's.(last 3-4 years)
So I encourage it now.

You should see what I've seen in the forests! Amazing things interacting while hiking lake michigan lakeshores.
Seen some terrible things too.. A Nice full spectrum to be experienced lol. But, I keep learning. I love it. And it hasn't killed me yet..

What's your favorite guardian spirits?
Favorite interactive spirits?
What's it like with a Vampire?

Thanks Alchemystic and Muse. Ill definately take it all into consideration. I think im curious as a cat, but just as scared as one. lol. Im certainly not as nervious as I used to be and ive got a third eye spell on my wish list, but as of yet have been unable to pull the trigger. Maybe soon. Not sure either which of us you were asking about spirit interaction, so Ill go ahead and answer too.

What's your favorite guardian spirits?
Oh wow, that a hard one, but Im leaning toward my gregori watchers. Probably because I feel a stronger connection with them than other "protective spirits"

Favorite interactive spirits?
Bar none, as of now, Prometheus!! I can feel his energy as soon as I speak, or even think his name. He keeps it all together and running like clockwork in my spirit family and is the best (happy sigh) I think I might have a crush on him he's so darn good at everything he does! Honestly, EVERYONE NEEDS a Prometheus in their spirit family. I kid you not. I wish someone had convinced me to get him earlier in my spirit keeping adventure!!! If you get him, please let us know your experiences!

What's it like with a Vampire?
Vampires? Well, I have 2. One is from anothe seller and one from CreepyHollows. They are very similar. I like my vamps the classic type of English gent. Cliche I know but I dont care. I like what I like. I dont apologize for my taste.
They are Psy Vamps and I notice if I interact with them a lot, I can feel my energy drain a little more than usual. I just get a little more sleep and recharge and im fine. They are dark and romantic and doting and protective. They help with psychic work when I ask, which isnt often lately but they are patient and good listeners and know how to quiet my mind. I enjoy them. I did just order a halver vampire though and am waiting on his arrival. Half human and half psy vamp, so we will see where that leads. Im pretty excited!!

Hope this helps, and I may just go ahead with my 3rd eye spell order. we'll see.....

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

That's cool, impressive and amazing. Thanks for sharing that. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
jobzzet
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: God of the New World
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Muse wrote:
alchemystic wrote: What's your favorite guardian spirits?
1. Nemesis Wraith (Power packed and very justice oriented)
2. Hafadhoh Asmak Khodam (If you only ever wanted to work with one Spirit, this would be my suggestion to everyone)
3. Gaurdian Dragons (Literally one of - if not the - best dragons for protection. Hands down. Imo of course.)
Hi Muse, if you don't mind me asking. Where did you get the Hafadhoh Asmak Khodam from? I already do google search, but I don't seem to find it.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Not sure about the khodam, but hafadhoh is an Indonesian spelling for حفظه , in English spelling can be hafathah, hafaza, hafazhah etc. These spellings can be google searched : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
alchemystic
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: stayswet
Zodiac:

Been reading about the Khodams too. You should be able to find a few sellers through google if you dig.

~Speak my heart 'til I RIP~
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

jobzzet wrote: Hi Muse, if you don't mind me asking. Where did you get the Hafadhoh Asmak Khodam from? I already do google search, but I don't seem to find it.
A friend of mine introduced me.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
jobzzet
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: God of the New World
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

darkwing dook wrote:Not sure about the khodam, but hafadhoh is an Indonesian spelling for حفظه , in English spelling can be hafathah, hafaza, hafazhah etc. These spellings can be google searched : )
Thanks Darkwing, never thought about using different spelling
alchemystic wrote:Been reading about the Khodams too. You should be able to find a few sellers through google if you dig.
Only found from Lisa so far. But there's nothing about Asmak Khodam Hafadhoh
Muse wrote: A friend of mine introduced me.
Oh I see. I thought you got him/her from seller.

Red6joker
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: GA,DA, some WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal/incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Neso