'Flying Ointment' supposedly makes you 'astral travel'? Thoughts on it?

Which ones do you love to work with? Or, which ones do you have questions about?
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

JennJen35 wrote:I have a few flying ointments from sellers on Etsy and they made me feel a little out of it for awhile, I haven't tried them yet for astral Travel yet but could see they could be used for it,I put the ointment on my 3rd eye,wrists and ankles all small amounts.
When it comes to herbs and stuff, if it works it is usually illegal. But sometimes they don't catch it and we can still use it to push forward on our paths. If you had to pick a favorite, what would it be?
Aurum wrote: Aurum is a she, by the way 2wk
There is nothing wrong with a gender-neutral name, but if you want to stop getting referred to as he and him maybe you can use an avatar picture that suggests female.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Are there recommendations for anyone who sells flying ointment? Maybe a thread can go up in the Sellers You Love area for that topic.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:
Aurum wrote: Aurum is a she, by the way 2wk
There is nothing wrong with a gender-neutral name, but if you want to stop getting referred to as he and him maybe you can use an avatar picture that suggests female.
Whether people here think I'm a man or a woman is not important to me, I just find it quite amusing to be taken as a man as nobody could mistake me for a one if they saw me in real life.
Likes2Read wrote:Are there recommendations for anyone who sells flying ointment? Maybe a thread can go up in the Sellers You Love area for that topic.
I purchased mine from Sarah Anne Lawless. It didn't really work for me but I gave it to my sister and she has had noticeable results.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote: Whether people here think I'm a man or a woman is not important to me, I just find it quite amusing to be taken as a man as nobody could mistake me for a one if they saw me in real life.
Your name is Latin for Gold. Gold is solar and masculine. Silver, however, would be lunar and feminine. That would be Argenti, and fewer people would recognize it.

With all the weird names and lack of pictures, I can't keep track of who is a man or who is a woman. It just never seems important enough to try.

It really would be nice to have flying ointment. I have had some out of body experiences and I want to learn to do it properly, and the best way is to have regular out of body experiences. Sometimes I stretch out a very long distance, but I can't ever seem to get the back of my head and neck to come with me. All I need is something to believe in, to get over what is holding me back.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:
Aurum wrote: Whether people here think I'm a man or a woman is not important to me, I just find it quite amusing to be taken as a man as nobody could mistake me for a one if they saw me in real life.
Your name is Latin for Gold. Gold is solar and masculine. Silver, however, would be lunar and feminine. That would be Argenti, and fewer people would recognize it.

With all the weird names and lack of pictures, I can't keep track of who is a man or who is a woman. It just never seems important enough to try.

It really would be nice to have flying ointment. I have had some out of body experiences and I want to learn to do it properly, and the best way is to have regular out of body experiences. Sometimes I stretch out a very long distance, but I can't ever seem to get the back of my head and neck to come with me. All I need is something to believe in, to get over what is holding me back.
You could also try an Ayahuasca session in a country/state where they have it legally if you want. Shamans use it alot I heard.
Inedible wrote:
JennJen35 wrote:I have a few flying ointments from sellers on Etsy and they made me feel a little out of it for awhile, I haven't tried them yet for astral Travel yet but could see they could be used for it,I put the ointment on my 3rd eye,wrists and ankles all small amounts.
When it comes to herbs and stuff, if it works it is usually illegal. But sometimes they don't catch it and we can still use it to push forward on our paths. If you had to pick a favorite, what would it be?
Hmm does it seem that our governments/societies are so insistent in blocking people from the meta and do it more than the Feudalists/Monarchists would/have? Whether its making fluorine in water compulsory if you aren't rich (If true that it causes issues), in belief system less directly or the stuff you mentioned?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I make my own herbal concoctions when I can (I keep a vast garden but certain plants can be temperamental upkeep and harvest); otherwise I have appreciated those crafted by Sarah Lawless as Aurum has also made mention of, and would recommend them - keeping in mind there are restrictions obtaining a few of her salves in particular locales.

Those who are intrigued by the path of working with nightshades need to practice awareness, and honor of the plant.. do not use them with the false notion that you're going to trip out, or if you intend them as a crutch in place of your own mystical investment. Some persons are naturally able to connect to the magick of the plants via intuition, and others truly need to focus their intent and make other supplemental efforts to get the most, or anything at all, out of them.. done with respect for the plantlife as a sentient spirit.

Besides their metaphysical properties, they are quite nice for their natural sedative and healing qualities as well.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I thin that may have been the reason that there wasn't much of an effect one me. I believe I would need to make the salve myself from the plants I have grown in order to receive full benefits of any flying ointments.

Return to “Herbs/Minerals/Oils”