Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Bump, as gross misinformation is circulating again.

PLEASE, dear heaven & earth, please take the time to learn about real Vampires & Vampirism. Otherwise, when you talk to people who know better they will think you're either Hollywood-crazy or completely ignorant of fact.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Cheshire
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

...I'm not very knowledgable when it comes to vampires but I'm really curious. What happens to the halfies sooner or later?

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

BUMP!

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

ASH-MDA wrote:
You post about our bodies/blood not agreeing with the vampire blood. And thats where abnormalities come into play.

What if a person that wants to be 'turned' has O+ blood. The kind of blood that anyone can have.

Would the deformatities still come into play then as well? Or not at all? Or very little?
ACTUALLY, HUMANS STARTED OUT WITH THEIR OWN BLOOD TYPE, ONE TYPE. OF COURSE, IF YOU WANT TO GET REALLY SPECIFIC THEY BELIEVE THERE WAS MORE THAN ONE RACE OF "HUMAN", AND EVEN THEY CO-MINGLED WHICH BROUGHT ABOUT ITS OWN RANGE OF DNA MIXTURES. BUT, TO BE BRIEF, HUMANS HAD ONE BLOOD TYPE. THE CO-MINGLING OF SPECIES WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY BACK IN TIME IS WHAT CAUSED VARIOUS BLOOD TYPES TO BE FORMED.

BLOOD TYPE IS ONE OF MANY FACTORS THAT MAY MAKE SOMEONE SUITABLE, OR NOT SUITABLE, FOR TURNING. THERE ARE MANY OTHER PHYSICAL ISSUES AT PLAY INCLUDING PRE-DISPOSITIONS TO CERTAIN DISEASES, ORGAN HEALTH, MENTAL STABILITY (REALLY THIS FALLS UNDER THE CATEGORY OF ELECTRICAL), ETC.

VERY FEW HUMANS, IF ANY, LEFT ON EARTH ARE COMPLETELY PURE. I WOULD VENTURE TO GUESS THAT IF THERE ARE ANY ACTUAL, PURE HUMANS LEFT ON THIS PLANET THEY ARE NEARLY EXTINCT. THERE ARE, NOW, 3 KNOWN SPECIES OF "HUMANS" THAT HAVE LIVED HERE. THEY WERE EACH THEIR OWN RACE OF BI-PED "HUMAN" STATE.
Would it be possible for you guys to give a list of the different traits and or diseases related to different hybrids? But I understand it may be secret knowledge.
I HAVE A NON-PUBLIC, PUBLISHED DISSERTATION THAT WAS RE-PUBLISHED IN PRIVATE JOURNALS, REGARDING THE MOST COMMON LIST OF DISEASES & KNOWN AILMENTS, I WOULD BE HAPPY TO SHARE IT.

I would love to get to know more about the diseases and ailments 1rd

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer