sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Who helped you get rid of the other entities? Can they help you remove this last one as well?

There are some banishing techniques posted in these forums, which might be a useful thing for you to read through. See what comes up when you search for "banish" or "banishing".

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

After its banished, or even while youre trying to, it may be beneficial to get a protector spirit(s) or spells (spirits/entities only if you're open to a commitment to companionship of course). CH has a ton of spelled items. Just a suggestion

KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Does banishing work when the entity is connected with you as well? It doesn't seem to be in my house just connected with me.

KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

What kind of spelled item or ritual would get rid of this thing though? It seems to be connected with me because I can feel its presence in different areas, like my home, at school at work ect. what would break my connection with it?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

KnowlegeSeeker wrote:What kind of spelled item or ritual would get rid of this thing though? It seems to be connected with me because I can feel its presence in different areas, like my home, at school at work ect. what would break my connection with it?
If it's present in your home, then you can banish it. And it would be a good thing to start shielding your home and yourself, of course.

There are a few banishing rituals you could look up, the most well known probably the LBRP or this one from CH and a lot of shielding methods. The latter basically come down to surrounding yourself with white light, imagining it to become hard and impenetrable and keeping that image, feeding it energy. Do that every day to reinforce it.

Of course there are some spells for shielding too. Take this for reference.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

You just need to read this and put in practice, you can sort out all entities related issues :
https://www.clarity-of-being.org/crisis.htm

Naseer
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual healer

https://youtu.be/Vas-xccZ90A
Lisent to the above youtube video with earphones. A powerful mantra against this kinda things. 100% you will be fine. Let me know the outcome. Take care.

Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm having the same problem. I want rid of a spirit that won't leave me alone. It's a succubus from Creepy Hollows that I want to leave me be. She always distracts and bothers me when I just don't want to deal with her. I want to be a free and sent a message to the Admins (I clicked on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen. Is that the Help Desk?) and I never got a response.

I want this succubus out of my life. Somebody help and I'll repay you somehow...

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Hermit Crab wrote:I'm having the same problem. I want rid of a spirit that won't leave me alone. It's a succubus from Creepy Hollows that I want to leave me be. She always distracts and bothers me when I just don't want to deal with her. I want to be a free and sent a message to the Admins (I clicked on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen. Is that the Help Desk?) and I never got a response.

I want this succubus out of my life. Somebody help and I'll repay you somehow...
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/tickets/contact/

That is the link to the help desk, submit a ticket at whatever priority you feel is appropriate. Shouldn't take more than a day or two to get a hold of someone. You can either get advice from them on how to settle her down, ask that they absolve the binding, or transfer it to another willing keeper(I'm sure one will pop up).

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:
Hermit Crab wrote:I'm having the same problem. I want rid of a spirit that won't leave me alone. It's a succubus from Creepy Hollows that I want to leave me be. She always distracts and bothers me when I just don't want to deal with her. I want to be a free and sent a message to the Admins (I clicked on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen. Is that the Help Desk?) and I never got a response.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/tickets/contact/

That is the link to the help desk, submit a ticket at whatever priority you feel is appropriate. Shouldn't take more than a day or two to get a hold of someone. You can either get advice from them on how to settle her down, ask that they absolve the binding, or transfer it to another willing keeper(I'm sure one will pop up).
Greatly appreciated. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks Rai.

Return to “Ash”