Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Samsara wrote: If you are immortal you can make things unpredictable. Look at the weather. 8Y Of course may be it is why we have wars. Isn't there a god of war? It appears he is easily bored.
Well, there's being immortal and being an immortal, there's the difference.
If an immortal curses you and locks you into a human body, unable to astral project and evolve spiritually, never gaining any powers and staying always the same, then you're pretty much screwed.
If you suddenly become an immortal, you're not human anymore anyway meaning you probably change mentally too.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Netheran wrote:On the point of boredom setting in. You live a thousand years and then boredom, anger and numbness set in. That seems reasonable to assume, I am bored with life already after only 30 years!

The question is though, how do we escape this when we die and exist in the afterlife? After 1000 years, maybe more, how do we cope? What will change with our mental states when we are spirits that will allow us to avoid this same problem? Maybe nothing changes........
I think it's a bit difficult to use our limited physical brain to contemplate what being a spirit might feel like mentally. I've always been an observer and I've had small moments in my life where I can remember the feeling of "watching" people and "looking out" for them. Those small moments were amazing, but then I realize I'm living the human life now, and the prospect of aging is absolutely terrifying. Slowly, everything I grew up with is being phased out and replaced with new things. It almost makes me feel like *I'm* being replaced and I'm only 24. But there's something to the journey of a new life that's just beautiful. Being part of humanity, being part of the moving vessel is indescribable. For some reason, I've been aware of it. I love it. Well, I love the privilege of being alive. Now, the burden of making money to support my life is another story...

From my personal experiences I'd say that reincarnating never gets old, but eternal life does. The two are not the same and there's a large shift in mental processes when one transitions from a physical living being to a spirit.

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
Lycathius
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Immortal

I found this thread on the main page so hopefully this is ok making another post in it :3(if not sorry).I am surprised that most immortals that have been stated or types of immortals have been in ways that you are stuck on earth,and you just get bored to death.Now lets say you were gifted with physical immortality without the chains on your spiritual capability. Wouldn't you be able to utilize Biokinesis to lets say shapeshift to another type of being?Perhaps grow wings like an angel or as someone else stated a chameleon OR maybe even make it so you can travel through space to other planets without dieing. This thread seems to be more on the negative side then positive.My goal personally is to live amongst the gods as a creator god(which will probably take a lot longer then 1000 years to get started having such abilities) :3.Yes like ash said it may take a miracle for immortals to gift such a thing but the possibilities are endless!!!!And a bonus being you can hang with those of whom you may idol(zeus,heracles,etc).I may not be as knowing as many here but I refuse to believe in negativity as I do my best to slap it in the face with a giant fish every day of the week >:D.LONG LIVE POSITIVITY OF IMMORTALITY!!!(spartan ahoo)

There are two things I find the hardest to have and yet most important in life.Friends and Power,I find both in the immortals as they are,to me,another family.
marynjnurse
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: yellow star
Zodiac:

Please continue on this post. I'm not sure how to word the many questions i have. All your information is valuable to me at this time in my path..thanks Magnolia <3

Earth Grows, Fire Glows, Wind Blows, Water Flows, SPIRIT KNOWS
knightsbridge
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

Excellent article, and very interesting responses. I've always thought immortality was a very interesting concept. If one were to achieve it, you would definitely need a purpose, otherwise what's the point, right? You wouldn't want to live forever just roaming about doing absolutely random things with your time. I mean, maybe a few hundred years of it might be fun, but then what? If you were a person with a definite purpose ...an ongoing purpose, not just one that would take a few hundred years or less to achieve... then immortality would be great.

Great article and very interesting responses. Love reading your thoughts, thanks all!

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

::included::

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
strengthofafew
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadurr
Zodiac:

Whether it were a gift or curse, I would accept it. You may scream, “Why?!?!” but the reasons I have are clear. I simply want to endure. To live beyond the norm. To see how the world evolves, to see what history books will contain in a century, to live through new life experiences, to transcend mortal knowledge. I’d explore every inch of the world, journey to other planets, create new inventions, invest money wisely, read vast collections of books, devour mass amounts of different foods, etc. The world is large enough to spend hundreds of lifetimes enjoying. I could write books of grand literature on topics of old and people would claim I told it so well, almost as if I was there. *wink*

Return to “Magnolia”