EVER WONDER WHY ASH & I ARE CONSTANTLY TELLING YOU...

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

SHARE & PROTECT YOURSELF and OTHERS

Have you ever wondered why Ash & I are constantly reminding everyone to PROPERLY VET the conjurers you are doing business with?! Here's why: http://www.hbmpodcast.com/podcast/hbm06 ... n-explicit

Then the author links the explanations of the entities & beings to our Encyclopedia in his article to explain to readers what entities are. I appreciate the author needed resources but what "Malibu Ron" is doing is absolutely disgusting.

He's been around 10 years and says things like " And he says his clients believe in magic because it protects them from realizing their cosmic insignificance."... and " He says many of his clients would likely benefit from therapy"... that's what this seller really thinks about you and all of us in this community.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Its concerning that it says he operates several places online. I don't like knowing that. Because who knows where he's at. Its just awful what he's doing, and what he's been getting away with.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

That's disgusting. Just curious if people who can communicate with spirits / entities send their group over and check it out? I did but I wouldn't be able to talk to my group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
Jinnandtonics
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4000
Spelled Number: 8000
If I could be anything, I would be...: Transcended Human
My super power would be...: Super speed

He read a copy of his listing out loud in the interview. Interesting, a google search of the listing words matched to this seller on Bonanza.
"This listing is for an Ultimate Level 3 Penis Enlargement Magick Spell that will be instantly cast to your spirit. All the spell work is completed by me so there's no rituals or spell work for you to learn. The magick spell energy will be sent instantly and directly to your spirit as soon as I've completed your spell work. Do you wish you had a larger penis? Do you wish you could stay harder for longer? Do you wish you could get it up more often or could just get it up at all? "
http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Instant ... /279665644
The seller in the google search is MagickSpirits, on Bonanza. I wonder if that might be the guy or just a coincidence?

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Ouch. Who the heck is that? That's quite the scam. I'm surprised he would say that much, as I know I am now wary.

Sheesh. I don't know what to say. This just brings all my old doubts back up again. Ugh.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I am more surprised if people don't know this sort of thing is going on, and of course it is.
However to Darksbane - no need to have old doubts resurface, this really should just encourage anyone to be more discerning about who they buy from. Not to mention, truly appreciate those who are genuine.

SOmeone who spends much of their money on shoes is the real nutcase though (referring to scammer).

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Noctifera wrote:SOmeone who spends much of their money on shoes is the real nutcase though (referring to scammer).
Especially if it's a guy. One pair of shoes is enough.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000

He read a copy of his listing out loud in the interview. Interesting, a google search of the listing words matched to this seller on Bonanza.
"This listing is for an Ultimate Level 3 Penis Enlargement Magick Spell that will be instantly cast to your spirit. All the spell work is completed by me so there's no rituals or spell work for you to learn. The magick spell energy will be sent instantly and directly to your spirit as soon as I've completed your spell work. Do you wish you had a larger penis? Do you wish you could stay harder for longer? Do you wish you could get it up more often or could just get it up at all? "
http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Instant ... /279665644
The seller in the google search is MagickSpirits, on Bonanza. I wonder if that might be the guy or just a coincidence?
Wow, well if you look at the keywords in the article there are several for penis enlargement.

I find this disturbing on so many levels. At least when the "pizza money" seller outed themselves they had enough dignity to identify their seller names. "Shoe money" guy is being a cocky & egotistical jerk by touting his scam publicly but not giving his name so he can keep scamming people. This entire situation is exactly what all the honest people in the community try to avoid.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Noctifera wrote:SOmeone who spends much of their money on shoes is the real nutcase though (referring to scammer).
Especially if it's a guy. One pair of shoes is enough.
I will weirdly agree with that. It's just... Weird. Ehgh.

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
However to Darksbane - no need to have old doubts resurface, this really should just encourage anyone to be more discerning about who they buy from. Not to mention, truly appreciate those who are genuine.
Okay, true. And all it took was a mental pinch from A to remind me. :lol: We have connected (me and my spirits) quite a lot in the past month or two. :D

I feel I under appreciate things often. :(

I'm glad I found here at least. That I am thankful for. And I will try indeed to appreciate those that are genuine. :)

You take care too Noc, and again, thank you for the reminder. ^_^

Return to “Magnolia”