share your past life binding experiences?

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Hm, I wonder if I got this if I could get them to avoid certain past lives. In the human ones I've seen I'm not someone I'd want to hang around with.

BlueLotusOracle
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Blu

I just ordered mine a few days ago. I know a few details about my past lives, but I'm interested in finding out about others. I wonder if there is anything in particular I've carried over to this one.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:05 pm Hm, I wonder if I got this if I could get them to avoid certain past lives. In the human ones I've seen I'm not someone I'd want to hang around with.
My best advice to you is to email support@creepyhollows.com as I am sure that the CH HelpDesk will be able to provide you with an answer to your question.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

nokkakona wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:26 am Just got my first past life binding (very happy with it so there will be more!) and I'm curious about everyone else's experiences with the matter. My binding honestly doesn't sound anything like me: they're kind and social and love kids according to the description and I'm anything but. Kids are terrible company and I honestly can't stand being around people for any extended period of time. I was expecting a past life with similar values but i guess not? Anyone else surprised by their past lives?
I have gotten quite a few past life bindings from CH, which range from everything from dinosaurs to non-human (both feral animals and non-human humanoid past lives) to human past lives. The latter (the human past lives) have been very surprising to read about as they are quite different from who I am in this life. I think out of all the human past lives, I share similarities with only one of them - but I don't see that as a negative as it could help me learn more about myself as I am in this life and learn any lesson(s) and grow spiritually.

Surprisingly, I found that I have lived a past life in the Astral Realm which I feel is important, or holds some significance to my current incarnation, somehow or in some way. So, I am both curious and excited to begin to explore this past life of mine.

Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I loved reading everyone's experiences with the past life binding. I have one from CH, she was English and a hat maker in the 1700s. She was creative with her designs and wealthy aristocrats would seek her out to buy her hats. Her personality sounds like me, but not so much the creativity and being able to set up her own business. I have not yet worked with her, but I do have plans to soon. I would love to learn about what life lessons and experiences defined her life, and how she would like to guide and help me with this life.

I also want to purchase another past life binding soon. The non-human lives others have listed in this thread are intriguing. I did do couple of readings for my pet schnauzer from CH, one of which I found out we shared a life together in the medieval ages. Maybe I will get that past life binding.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have some past life freebies done from CH, plus I have purchased from CH and two more practitioner.
I have a really good picture now, where I stand in this lifetime and what hidden agenda I have on my path/genetics /blood lines.

Surprisingly, all these readings and orders are in syncronity, drawing out a common team for me.

Also my spirit guides team is other clue to my present supernatural life. Although, I don't do anything professionally right now other then spirit keeping.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Human”