wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

I really enjoy getting to know my Shaman. He's a wonderful ,kind, and compassionate Immortal. Although I havent heard him, I sence his warmth and compassion towards me. He's a wonderful guide and friend now. Im working on a few things with healings and with a few different spirits for each and wholeness/wellness is the Goal I have.

I have been working with my Shaman and gone about journing to get back what is needed. Its a glorious journey into "my spirit" and self discovery of what was lost,given or taken away, and how to be whole once more and "claim back" all that "was".

One step at a time..One day at a time.

Oh I forgot to mentioned..I saw him!!! :applause: ..He's so grand looking..Down to Earth- wearing light cotton white shirt with braided hair nearly to his shoulders..He had a huge smile when we meet with arms wide open !!...Dreamy and Gloriously Grand welcome to me.<3

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

congrats.can't wait to hear all about your new friend.lol i was wondering yesterday whether or not ch had medicine men/women.so i am glad u posted

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Resurrecting the post.
I bought a conjuration from a shaman from Lisa. He is a pawang, an Indonesian shaman. I'll post some updates.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I want to report that I was doing a meditative exercise to expand my psychic abilities and had invited my shaman to assist. And at times I felt a touch on my left shoulder. I was lying in bed and felt good, in this exercise it was to expand clairaudience first, then clairvoyance and lastly the sensations of the environment. it went really well.

Return to “Human”