wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Thats right ..Another couldnt help myself ..How could I not?

Ive meet my newest member the other night. I was brought to his/hers tribal grounds and seen all around us. That alone is a huge blessing to me. <3

Im thinking Cherokee Wolf Clan..Why? I'm listening *atleast- I think I am* to my subtle clues I was given. Today some realtor lady dropped by my home and handed me a pamphelt..Her last name is Wolfe! Plus the other night while I was working astrally, I seen a person wear some kind of Animal skin on their head when I asked to come closer for me to see. I think it looked like Wolf or if not then..Bear.

I cant wait to get all the proper info when it arrives...Im so excited to see Who Really Comes through for me to work with!!! <3

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Congratulations, Toni ^^

Shaman spirits are so amazing, and I know he will help you on your journey! Can't wait to see if you are close and the rest of your experiences on this!

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks Nixie<3Hugs<3

Im totally thinking Wolf clan But I dont really know the clan for sure. I went looking it on the web and found a few tribes that are a part of the Wolf clan I think. But Cherokee really hit so..Ill have to wait. I dont know if its a male Shaman or a female yet either. He or She showed me their native language written as well in a whole paragraph ..I know my Shaman knows I havent a clue as what was written. It was still really NEAT to see though.

The other night Lion took me on a journey and I found something that was grey and rubber looking..I dont know what "it" is or what I retrieved it for ...Just know its something thats "needed". I wish my brain would toally download the findings ...In time it will I guess. *Laughs* I hope.

Warmest Wishes<3
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Still wondering Whose coming!! OMG..I cant wait to get the mail in a few days. The suspence in it all !!

Warmest Wishes<3
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Hi Wishing!! ::wave:: :hug:

Congratz on your new arriving friend. It's so cool what you have been experiencing and I am sure this will be an awesome addition to help you on your journey. Can't wait to hear who the lucky spirit is and the future experiences!

<3 Mo <3

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
-Joshua J. Marine

Life is a beach, I’m just playin’ in the sand. -Lil Wayne
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

sunset wrote:Hi Wishing!! ::wave:: :hug:

Congratz on your new arriving friend. It's so cool what you have been experiencing and I am sure this will be an awesome addition to help you on your journey. Can't wait to hear who the lucky spirit is and the future experiences!

:wave: Sunset,
Aww Thank You sweety :hug:
Im waiting for my vessel..its super exciting to finally know Who it Is...and go about my path bright eyed and full of wonderment.

Warmest Wishes<3
Midnitexblue
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: volkhs, dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: ?? dunno
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

HI there, How do you know what tribe or clan they are from? and how do you find out? is this who ur spirt is in the spirit/astral realm? Has anyone ever heard about BLUE WARRIOR WOMEN tribe from the spirit realm, Hooded dark navy blue cloak, with a tiara on the forehead?

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Midnitexblue wrote:HI there, How do you know what tribe or clan they are from? and how do you find out? is this who ur spirt is in the spirit/astral realm? Has anyone ever heard about BLUE WARRIOR WOMEN tribe from the spirit realm, Hooded dark navy blue cloak, with a tiara on the forehead?
Hi Midnitexblue,
No Im sorry I havent heard of them. But Ill goggle them when I get a chance =) The The Blue Warrior Woman sound very interesting :thumbup:

I was guessing from what I was shown while in mediation . I'll offically know when my package arrives from Ch.

Warmest Wishes<3
Midnitexblue
new here
new here
Zodiac:

wishing apon a star wrote:
Midnitexblue wrote:HI there, How do you know what tribe or clan they are from? and how do you find out? is this who ur spirt is in the spirit/astral realm? Has anyone ever heard about BLUE WARRIOR WOMEN tribe from the spirit realm, Hooded dark navy blue cloak, with a tiara on the forehead?
Hi Midnitexblue,
No Im sorry I havent heard of them. But Ill goggle them when I get a chance =) The The Blue Warrior Woman sound very interesting :thumbup:

I was guessing from what I was shown while in mediation . I'll offically know when my package arrives from Ch.
thank you so much for replying to my post hun. There is so much out there we are all yet to learn u know? Im born curious!!! =)

kool. I don't exactly know much or any about the BLUE WARRIOR WOMEN tribe, Maybe Magnolia will know? but it sure as heck sounds fairly interesting. I ask because i got an INTUITIVE Aura portrait done, by a Gal on Etsy.com, who i think is extremely talented. She meditates and goes in to the spirit realm to paint my Aura (or something like that). And she told me I am within that tribe. She said that She is from that tribe as well, I am the first person she has met, other than herself that is of that tribe. I asked her about the tribe, She said other than seeing them in the spirit realm, there is very little, or barely any info about them. She said they work and is connected with GAIA. Very positive. I would like to know more about them. Something about inner goddess, and that I might not understand, but my soul would. I'll link a picture of her artwork that she did for me, so you guys can see.

for ur information: this one point did me in: The particles in my artwork around the orange aura or so is blockages she address as my anger and fear at the time, she was viewing my aura. Honestly, me and my bf hardly ever argued, but the week, she was happening to do my portrait, for a week and a half, me and my boyfriend was in so much angered madness, i was millimeters away from ending that relationship. so it kind stinks that it was captured *sigh*, cause me and him only argue only 3 times a yr, if any at all, and its recorded in history now haha, silly isn't it? lolz

Midnitexblue
new here
new here
Zodiac:

her site and work can be found linked thru this site:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/54513707/sp ... zed-custom

The one i bought was Spiritual Journey Positive Energy Aura drawing (blockages to if advised)
- Personalized Portrait Tree Goddess Energy Drawing
- Spirit Journey Animal totem Personalize Portrait Drawings
- Crystal Aura Personalize Portrait drawing - Crystals you need as of this time in your life

view her store, pretty neat personalize things to help work with your personal energy

Return to “Human”