ANCESTRAL BINDING :: LEARN ABOUT YOURSELF!

SullyTheStag
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Animal/elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Stag or Elk
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sully? (I have yet to truly find out)
Zodiac:

While I didn't get this binding in particular I got a magnet match and ended up getting two maternal ancestors who ended up being elves which I found interesting considering like others in this thread I have had Christianity shoved down my throat meaning to be my only purpose in life which I feel as if is counter productive for my path. Either they help with elemental magick.

Ships are safe in the harbor but that’s not what ships are meant for!
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I just saw the manifestation of my ancestor from my father's side and he almost looks like my dad.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

I've been curious about this one, though I have the fear that ancestors coming through with good intentions might have their own ideas about what I should do with my life and might get annoyed if I don't listen. And I'm trying to keep my number of spirits small.

But I do think I like this ancestral binding more than the What's In Your Blood Binding because it seems to cast a wider net.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

On the odds end... I couldn't be more proud to be a Christian, and only one until my kids ask came to Christ.

I am was the black sheep on the 80s who first gone and migrated to others countrie. It was a big thing on Europe.

I am thr only one with musical talent to the points of teaching myself on several instruments from scratch. Same goes good languages. Greek and Hebrew inclued alone with second language English plus i picked up German, learnt Russian, Hungarian is my mother language and had no difficulty singing songs in Italian and Spanish on semi-professional level. Oddly enough, French i could never pick up or twist my mind around it.

Nobody is my family had gifts like this. It had been very unfulfilling experience as nobody on my family ever appreciated my talents and interests. Everyone always glued on the pc games these days.

Spirits keeping... I don't even start telling anyone about my supernatural gifts.

I thinking of this reading myself as well. But i came imagen having a human ancestor in my kepping. Angels are my niche... And my love.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Human”