What happens to people who died of suicide?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Noctua wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:48 pm
Do not torture yourselves by believing one who took their own life, would have otherwise lived a longer and happier one.. we live many lives and some end tragically. That is all.[/color]
Well said.

Lilith28
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

HighSkies wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:40 am What about those who are killed in combat or wars like these for example ranging to modern depending? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvvhtIx2DRc

Although its gory to mention. But for educational purposes if the spirit has any connection to physical parts of the body, mutilation or 'bashed in' faces/hacked off jaws etc were quite common throughout the thousands/hundreds of years before guns were invented.

Guessing they go in many different directions and do they normally just move on after a certain amount of time before they get excavated if bodies are lost on the field?
I would like to know this as well. Even soldiers that suicide to.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

I've heard of at least one ghost of a suicide being seen in the act of killing themselves [psychic imprint on the area?], but I've also heard mediums talking about spirits of suicides finding peace.

There are lots of stories of people seeing ghosts with bullet holes or missing heads [even people that didn't die of decapitation!] but not really a lot of severe, severe mutilation. At least in stories that make it into books and onto forums. One idea is that ghosts/spirits present themselves as their self image. If they're preoccupied with being shot or stabbed maybe that'll show up. Also, you never see your own head so maybe spirits could forget to manifest that? Off topic. I'll stop now.

Return to “Human”