share your past life binding experiences?

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I'm very much excited! I just ordered a binding of me in a past life and I put Enhanced Reading on mine as well. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
clazzy
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: portal Angelic
If I could be anything, I would be...: DA
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: clazzy
Zodiac:

im interesting about this. i plan to order my anchestor. can u share about urs???

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also had a past life binding as a high elf (from CH). It's so cool I had a vision where different potions and herbs are in front of me and I was speaking in a different language. The face also looks the same as well. She is like Daenerys Targaryen looking version of me. :8) Before that I had a past life binding from CH as a human, as the wife of a strategist general in ancient Asia.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Some magick practitioners just saw my past life and they think that she's my spirit guide along with my past life hubby, a wolf looking spirit (whom is either my hellhound or volkh) and an eagle looking spirit (who probably is my harpy.) How fabulous! :)

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I’m so intrigued to get one! I actually never had any human bindings before so this is will be reeeeeaaallly interesting! I’m waiting to develop my abilities further especially telepathy. I’ll focus on lives where I was dealing with magick and spirituality. Maybe I learn one thing or two from my past self!

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Adrasteia wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:15 pm *BUMP*

So, I got four of my past lives bound. I haven't worked with them yet, because it's really...awkward. I'm still surprised...I was once a medieval merchant, a Dragon breeder, a prehistoric tiger and a Mermaid. I don't feel a connection to Dragons or Merfolk, that's why it was so weird. Maybe in the future I'll find out.
Very interesting, indeed! May I know how you did learn about your past lives? Who told you about them? What can I do to discover what my past lives were?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Not my cup of tea. What if you get a binding and something horrible comes back from your past? When is it comes to the supernatural, I like things set in perspective and stay safe. But that's just me. It's interesting and that's why I read upon it. But I don't think I would ever get this type of binding for myself.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

PrincessKnight wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:32 am
Adrasteia wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:15 pm *BUMP*

So, I got four of my past lives bound. I haven't worked with them yet, because it's really...awkward. I'm still surprised...I was once a medieval merchant, a Dragon breeder, a prehistoric tiger and a Mermaid. I don't feel a connection to Dragons or Merfolk, that's why it was so weird. Maybe in the future I'll find out.
Very interesting, indeed! May I know how you did learn about your past lives? Who told you about them? What can I do to discover what my past lives were?
I had them bound by CH. They picked some interesting lives that weren't only human. The alternatives are readings or past life regression sessions but these are really pricey. You could do it yourself but I find that hard to master if that doesn't come naturally. I also found out that spirits have the ability to do this too. This way a spirit of mine found out that we had multiple past lives.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Adrasteia wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:12 am . I also found out that spirits have the ability to do this too. This way a spirit of mine found out that we had multiple past lives.
Sounds wonderful! And you and that spirit of yours did know each other/were friends in those past lives as well?

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Bumping this thread. :)

Reading this thread made me interested. With this, I recently received a past life binding from CH and she was a High Elf. I was so amazed by the brief descriptions given because this related to a past life reading that I received from another reader. The same information was given. I am happy to reconnect with old memories with her, some very painful. Nonetheless, what I learned from her is amazing.

Return to “Human”