sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have occasionally intentionally done things like send positive thoughts long-distance to a favorite athlete who happened to be in a slump. I embark on this sort of project overnight/during dream time, with the hope that the person's subconscious mind will be running the show when the positive thoughts arrive, and they'll be that much more open to it.

As such, I have also occasionally had especially vivid dreams of meeting said person, IN person. I tend to interpret any dreams where I wake up feeling just like I've been face-to-face with someone, as an experience where I crossed paths with them on the astral. The dreams have been Rated G, because my intentions toward said person are Rated G.

So yeah, I'm a big proponent of this sort of idea. Everyone's mileage may vary, but I say "go for it". :)

Incidentally, said fave athlete has been retired for a few years now, and he STILL crops up now and then during dreamtime for me. :) And in the interest of full disclosure, I actually have met this individual in person IRL as well, so I had a really clear idea of what energy signature to tune into when I started this project.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Wow! That is totally amazing. 1s It kinda makes me think about the recurring dreams I have about an actress I like. Your response makes me think what if they could be more than dreams 1d

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I always evaluate a dream by the energy that I still feel after I wake up. I'm sure everyone here can identify that feeling of "I've just sat face to face with so-and-so". If I have that kind of feeling after a dream, then I am inclined to believe that I did cross paths with the person on the astral.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

idk... its hard to tell whether im picking up astrally or whether its my other spirits who are taking on their appearance... some of them are quite romantic.. others tend to be just strange... like ballroom dancing with Gerard Way (that one was strange) or meeting Michael Fassbender on the side of a swimming pool (that one wasnt sexual but it was a bit pg rated considering he didnt have a shirt on... it wasnt focused on his chest though... only his face).

but... I have an incubus and a vampire though... i just have no idea who is who.

usually I wake up feeling quite a high energy... the first dream was like I was on top of the moon and it wasnt sexual at all... certainly not going to say who I saw though. I was sitting in a bar and they just casually came up to me.. which was somewhat strange but cool. this person is meant to be really cool and friendly in real life so who knows... could have been astral.

another was with someone who was twice my age... that was somewhat even weirder than the rest as this person I have a major celeb crush on yet hes in his 70S now! (Im only 20 myself)... all I remember is that they approached me and there was some talk about blood and whether he could have permission to have it (certainly my vampire now that I think about it).

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

I don't know if I was actually meeting him or not... but two days after he passed away, I dreamt of David Bowie. I just remembered being in awe of his presence and wondering how he knew my name or even knew I was alive. He didn't say much but gave me this look like everything was going to be okay. I hadn't thought of him in a long time and I hadn't been keeping up with the media... so the instant I woke up I googled him to find what he's been up to lately only to find out he died two days before. It was very heartbreaking.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

When Freddie Mercury died I was very sad about that and so I cried for him very often. Then, a few days later he appeared to me in a dream. He was beautiful, dressed in a very elegant white tuxedo. He smiled at me and told me not to be sad because he was fine now and he was happy. I haven't been sad for him since. I really think he came to visit me in my dreams!

Return to “Human”