active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a handful of humans bound to me and I can't wait to have coherent conversations with them. To achieve this, I must further develop my skills...but I am hopeful, that someday this might change drastically. <3

So, some time ago I made a request for a historical and/or famous personality to come through for me, just like a reverse adoption. Well, a spirit that was already bound to me appeared a second time, which I didn't know was possible. I haven't worked much with him (I am so sorry) but I do feel a deeper connection now, that's maybe why he decided to appear twice (still strange though). I contacted the CH helpdesk and they conjured another spirit for me. (Thanks CH!)

I looked for the updated customer notes and discovered, that Werner Voss wanted to be part of my spirit family. I had no idea, who this was, so I looked it up. It turns out, that he was a good friend of Manfred von Richthofen (the spirit that came through a second time) and to my surprise also wanted to join the community.

I can't believe this has happened! I wonder, if spirits talk about their keepers in their respective realms. I mean, they probably do but the mere thought of it just seems...so funny. 2yn
Did something similar happen to you?

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

I do not have any human spirits at this time. I am awaiting a custom conjure for the witch/mage etc listing from CH though.

How exciting for you! I love when things like this happen

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I understand from D J Conway's books that our astral companions do gossip about us.

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

I can only imagine what mine say about me haha

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Seems to be positive so far.
I don't think that we need to be worried. 2cl

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:I can't believe this has happened! I wonder, if spirits talk about their keepers in their respective realms. I mean, they probably do but the mere thought of it just seems...so funny. 2yn
Funny that you should ask, this didn't happen in the spiritual room - but I was an accidental witness to something like this happen in my home, while I was sitting in my living room. I had just asked a famous human in my keep, whom was the division commander of an U.S. Airborne division during WWII. I was inquiring him about the calling I had experienced from him, but was going through some doubt and confusion surrounding said calling. In the process I came to mention his commanding officer.

Shortly after that, my human spirit's former commanding officer (whom is not a part of my keep) appeared and stood in my living room and then proceeded to address my human spirit. I saw my human spirit standing in front of his former commanding officer, but appeared as if they both had stepped out of the black and white WWII photograph I had seen them both in. Wearing full their full combat fatigue. The former commanding officer of my human spirit asked my spirit a question and to which the famous human spirit in my keep said told him about how he had reached out to me (his calling to me), and then added after that: "That's my spirit keeper."

I have never had anything like that happen before, but from my experience it is not unlikely that spirits talk to other spirits about their spirit keepers. Which makes me curious as to what my spirit might be saying about me to other spirits. But yeah, definitely an unique, fun and unexpected experience in many ways.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

EDIT: Just wanted to rephrase myself and change some of my horribly written text. I thought I worded myself in a good and understandable manner, but upon re-reading my post it is just a mess. My apologies!
Adrasteia wrote: I can't believe this has happened! I wonder, if spirits talk about their keepers in their respective realms. I mean, they probably do but the mere thought of it just seems...so funny. 2yn
This is a rather strange coincidence, but I think something almost similiar happened to me a couple of days ago. Except that this didn't take place in their respective realm, I don't think, but rather it happened in front of me in my own living room where I was an accidental witness to what happened. The chronology of events happening as followed:

I was thinking back to the calling I had received from a famous human spirit, that is now a part of my spirit Family, and whom was the division commander of the 82nd Airborne Division; James M. Gavin. Back in the day I had been sure that it was from him, but a couple of days ago I questioned myself if it had really happened like that and if the calliing had come from a different spirit, instead. I thought it was best to go straight to the source and in that way confirm and deconfirm it. So I turned to the human spirit in my keep and inquired him about it, in hopes of that he might provide ne with an answer. In the process I also came to mention a former commanding officer of my human spirit, whom was the division commander of the 82nd Airborne Division. Gavin assumed command of the 82nd Airborne Division on August 8, 1944.

Shortly after that, the spirit of my human spirit's former commanding officer, whom is not a part of my keep, appeared before me and now stood in my living room. He stood facing the human spirit in my keep. Both of them appeared as if they had stepped out of the black and white photograph taken of them during WWII. Both wore their combat uniforms like they did in the above mentioned photograph. The other spirit then asked my spirit about whom the 'young lady' was, meaning me. My human spirit said that he had called out to me and gestured with his arms to illustrate his method of calling me, and as he did I could 'see' an image of how he did it, happening in real-time. This helping to confirm his calling to me. Then my human spirit added: "That's my spirit keeper."

I have never had anything like that happen before, but from this experience that I had it is not unlikely that spirits talk to other spirits about their spirit keepers. Which makes me curious as to what my spirits might be saying about me to other spirits. But yeah, definitely an unique, fun and unexpected experience in many ways. Just wanted share my experience.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_M._Gavin Retrieved on 06-03-2019

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Above comment reminded me of something that happened for me a few weeks ago but I have spirits come to me in dreams.. I had a dream a male was lying in bed next to me and I could clearly hear his voice very deep conversing with someone (I thought this could have been my male witch spirit) and I heard him speaking to another male in my dream.. like literally having a back and forth conversation! I heard it all so crystal clear! And the second male clearly referred to the first male as the name of my male witch spirit. I woke up in a daze because I never had that quite happen before. I feel like the other male spirit is one of the males in my spirit family because I usually can identify the energy. It's quite amazing really when these things happen.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

EDIT:
Engel wrote: I thought it was best to go straight to the source and in that way confirm or deconfirm it.
Change marked in red font color. Meant to say "confirm or deconfirm", not "confirm and deconfirm". My bad! :\

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Adrasteia wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:00 pm I wonder, if spirits talk about their keepers in their respective realms. I mean, they probably do but the mere thought of it just seems...so funny. 2yn
yes, I truly think they do talk together about us :)
At least, that's what happened to me as well. In fact, I am connected to some human spirits who already knew each other when they were alive and still help each other and sometimes they have joined forces to help me :8)

Return to “Human”