My human spirit lover

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

FYI I have a living French husband and him so to me this is kind of like a sensitive question though. Some people might think that I don't have a real life partner where in fact I have a husband and I was already married to my husband of 4 years when I reunited with my past life husband. I posted a lot about me, him and our relationship on this forum, most especially in the Adult discussions section of this forum. He wasn't bound to me in our first 3 months of being together, he visited/haunted me as an unbound. I decided to have a binding of him (from CH) simply because I love him very much, he feels the same way for me, he wants to feel safe with me, I could afford it and we want to be together forever, simple as that, that's why I also purchased a spell binding from CH that would help him find me in my next reincarnations because he wants to anyway. He told that from the very start that he loves me, otherwise he won't even bother spending his time being with me every single day of my life. Thanks :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

blezheng wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:55 am FYI I have a living French husband and him so to me this is kind of like a sensitive question though. Some people might think that I don't have a real life partner where in fact I have a husband and I was already married to my husband of 4 years when I reunited with my past life husband. I posted a lot about me, him and our relationship on this forum, most especially in the Adult discussions section of this forum. He wasn't bound to me in our first 3 months of being together, he visited/haunted me as an unbound. I decided to have a binding of him (from CH) simply because I love him very much, he feels the same way for me, he wants to feel safe with me, I could afford it and we want to be together forever, simple as that, that's why I also purchased a spell binding from CH that would help him find me in my next reincarnations because he wants to anyway. He told that from the very start that he loves me, otherwise he won't even bother spending his time being with me every single day of my life. Thanks :)
Thank you for your very kind and detailed reply! Unfortunately, at the moment I still don't have access to the Adult forum, this is the reason why I couldn't read the posts you have made in there, sorry!
BTW, my spiritual boyfriend also told me he wants to be with me forever, but he didn't mention any special bindings or spells in order to be able to do so. This is why I wanted to know if they were truly necessary or if he could stay with me unbound (but maybe I have done a sort of binding spell/procedure myself, I think)
Last edited by PrincessKnight on Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Human”