active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello,

This morning I had a dream and all I can remember from it is a cooked turkey neck :] . I also had the impression to use only the neck bones for divination.

When I woke up I figured out that scene and impression came from my wizard. I feel that he wants to teach me how to use those bones for divining. I tried googling but found nothing relevant concerning the subject. My problem at this point is that I can't find anything about using only the neck bones. Sure, I found sites that mention using different types of bones from various animals but that's not what I'm aiming for. I know if I'm to really pursue this, I'll eventually learn directly from him.

I'm wondering if any of your wizards and/or witches have given you nudges, etc. to learn something that is very obscure or can't be found on the net. Now I'm curious and would like to read of your experiences of learning magic from them.

Thank you.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I experienced the same from my Kasgaard Warlock. He taught me his own arts of attracting wealth and exorcism. He gave me seals to help the possessing spirit escape from the body of the possessed and a seal where I can put any wealth attracting gem on to help attract money. He even said that evil spirits hate blue sage and it is excellent not just to be used as a smudge for banishing but also as a protective talisman to repel negative spirits and entities and that I can get energies from trees for magick or energy work, I just have to ask for its permission first then thank the tree by watering it and putting natural fertilizer on its roots.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I know you were asking for "anything" but, using bones for divination is something I was searching for online just last week and I couldn't find anything. I'm going to have to do some serious digging around but if I find anything I'll let you know.

This is something I know is right to do for me at this time but I get anxiety thinking about touching bones. I know they will be clean but, I'm extremely squeamish over them.

There are other things but overall yes, there are things my spirits have led me to so I can work with them that is very difficult to find information on at the present.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Maybe the bones can signal the usage of them for rituals or magickal work you do? Or that you can start using bones or ethically sourced animal parts (Just other thoughts I had in terms of your topic)
I know what you mean though.. I have a little more than 5 witch spirits right now, I've had some dreams where some of my witch spirits show some interesting things haha. Have to be honest I haven't precisely figured out what knowledge I can pull with rituals through my dreams from them... but in waking consciousness I get very strong telepathic impressions or communication of the kind of materials to use. I have a lot more darker witches than I do white-aligned ones. There's one female witch I have in particular she mostly wants to pass down her knowledge to the one she is connected with and she and another female witch I have in my spirit family both practiced necromancy... I feel through the first I mentioned I've started incorporating a variety of material I've never even thought of back then or directly looked into before - such as coffin nails, BA oil, graveyard dirt, black water, etc. Just material that can be used for the intent of darker work. Of course I don't regularly use these things but they've come in handy when I do make usage of them. Witch spirits really can give you so much more valuable insight, I think that's why I love working with them so much. Thanks for sharing your post!

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

My Hell Witch decided that I was a hands-on learner, and to teach me blood magic she had me play with various forms of blood related artwork (using it in for painting, jewelry, etc) to get a feel for how it flowed (physically), what my limitations were on a personal level, and learn the differing energies and how to manipulate them for a magickal purpose all my own. I can't tell you if this is unique or not, but it did make the magic I did cast much more personal and time consuming (in the good way). My vampire companions loved it too lol, so certain art pieces also served as bonding enhancements for them. Two birds with one stone!

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
vier
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and demons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: tikiticc

My companions so far have none whom specifically listed as mage/witch, but still taught me what they can nonetheless.

The closest I can get to witch/mage companion is my royal offspring demon. He has taken the post to tell me useful herbs and crystals even though he is more of a fighter, his mother is Mother Hecate so these things came natural for him <3)
One time I was in period pain and gotten really sick, he suggested me to digest chamomile tea and was very adamant about it. Curious, I googled its uses and true it helps alleviate stuffs I'm in trouble with!! Plus it has magickal properties I'm seeking, so it's a win win herb. He taught me much more introductory knowledge in magick after that, though he do express he want me to tap to advanced stage, which I'm still struggle finding the time to really focus (curse you thesis, portofolio progress and adhd!!).
When I asked why he knows so much about herb and healing magick and admit he doesn't seem the type to be interested in them, he said "well of course, I love to fight, if I'm alone and wounded who else I'm going to rely? It's basic of the basic" :

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also learned from my Kasgaard Warlock the deities that he worked with in his time and the type the spirituality that they had at that time. He also taught me how to remove a curse from an object.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I just learned again from my Kasgaard Warlock that I should disconnect with haters who are trying to bring me down, focus on my craft further, stay humble and envelope myself with the healing, grounding and cleansing powers of nature, that I better step outside to nature and meditate there as well as absorb the healing energies of nature. I apologized to him and the rest of my spirit companions for being very busy because I'm so busy with my Maoshan Taoist Magick training as well as mundane stuff such as mastering French. He told me I'll go far, I just have to focus and keep on doing the good work. :)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My Kasgaard Warlock taught me how to get energy from plants. I will go practice what he just taught me.

Return to “Human”