Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: nyarlathotep
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Back when I was a kid female ghosts from movies like the ring and grudge used too scare the crap out of me. I can't really remember much of my young childhood days but for some reason I remember a dream I had.
Here is what I can recall
I was older probably like late thirty's and I was looking at a weird glass wall with pictures on it. The first was a cabin I think the next was a tree and the last picture was a hole in the ground like a well. Also on the wall were newspapers I can't remember what they were about. The glass wall was burnt or something and behind it was a girl wearing a white dress with long black hair. I walked up to her and...woke up I know now after some thinking that she hugged me. After the dream I was scared sh#tless and had a hard time going back to bed. I now have a spirit (fae) I kept trying to figure out what the dream meant. oh and the girl? she appeared once more and I have not seen her in a long time. Any theory's on what she or the dream was? here is the only thing I can theorize so far is that she was one of my future spirits who wanted to see me when I was young.

Return to “Human”