sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

From her description ("he fell in with a bad crowd", "he started using drugs"), her alleged ghost companion sounds a little bit thoughtformy to me, but who am I to dictate someone else's experiences to them?

Having said that, if he IS a thoughtform, she might have to sit down with a counselor and analyze why even her fantasy partners do a 180, turn from nice to inconsiderate, and ditch her after several months.

If he is NOT a thoughtform, then she has the distinction of having been ghosted by a ghost.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/woman-cal ... appearing/

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Good cautionary tale, that is

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

That's what you get, I suppose.
Too funny.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Hmmm... That's weird.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Why talking about "doing drugs"? Is he a spirit or an entity?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:05 am Why talking about "doing drugs"? Is he a spirit or an entity?
Or is he a thoughtform?

That whole concept of a spirit “doing drugs” and “falling in with a bad crowd” is entirely unlike my experience of the spirit world. While I am not suggesting that my way is the ONLY way, because it’s certainly not, what she’s describing is as foreign to me as someone saying “I saw fish swimming through the air”.

It would be valid to dig deeper and determine if she’s really experiencing a spirit, or if “he” is a thoughtform. If he is a spirit, he sounds more like a trickster who feeds on the emotional pain of others. That’s not the foundation of any kind of healthy relationship. Time to hit the “banish” button.

And if he is a thoughtform, and even her self-created fantasies are causing her drama, disappointment, and heartache, it would also be valid for her to seek a counselor who can help her determine why even her wildest fantasies end in self-sabotage.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:22 pm
Nienna wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:05 am Why talking about "doing drugs"? Is he a spirit or an entity?
Or is he a thoughtform?

That whole concept of a spirit “doing drugs” and “falling in with a bad crowd” is entirely unlike my experience of the spirit world. While I am not suggesting that my way is the ONLY way, because it’s certainly not, what she’s describing is as foreign to me as someone saying “I saw fish swimming through the air”.

It would be valid to dig deeper and determine if she’s really experiencing a spirit, or if “he” is a thoughtform. If he is a spirit, he sounds more like a trickster who feeds on the emotional pain of others. That’s not the foundation of any kind of healthy relationship. Time to hit the “banish” button.

And if he is a thoughtform, and even her self-created fantasies are causing her drama, disappointment, and heartache, it would also be valid for her to seek a counselor who can help her determine why even her wildest fantasies end in self-sabotage.
I agree. How can spirits take or use drugs the way living humans could?

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Exactly it is not possible a spirit can do that. My theory is I think that at first it was true and then she was confronted to a trickster. Well it doesn't matter as I don't particularly like people who claim to have contact with spirits being into press (for me this type of story is often scam)

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Or there never was a spirit, energy construct, or anything at all and she's delusional.

I know we like to give people the benefit of the doubt, that they have experienced something paranormal because we are all here due to spiritual interests, but this remains a possibility in many cases.
As Nienna mentioned, scams are aplenty as well.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:18 pm Or there never was a spirit, energy construct, or anything at all and she's delusional.
Impossibru. As everyone knows, we are never truly alone
And if Skeletons can get drunk why not drugged out ghosts?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Human”