Woman calls off wedding to ghost

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Likes2Read wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:24 am
If he is NOT a thoughtform, then she has the distinction of having been ghosted by a ghost.
x*D

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:18 pm Or there never was a spirit, energy construct, or anything at all and she's delusional.

I know we like to give people the benefit of the doubt, that they have experienced something paranormal because we are all here due to spiritual interests, but this remains a possibility in many cases.
As Nienna mentioned, scams are aplenty as well.
Actually, yes. This. I was just about to write down, "It's probably nothing but a delusion played out for media attention."

Something I noticed in spirit keeping communities is how horribly naive people tend to allow themselves to be in order to "open up" psychically. Keeping an open mind doesn't mean becoming oblivious to real world scenarios, at least, it shouldn't mean that.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:35 am
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:18 pm Or there never was a spirit, energy construct, or anything at all and she's delusional.

I know we like to give people the benefit of the doubt, that they have experienced something paranormal because we are all here due to spiritual interests, but this remains a possibility in many cases.
As Nienna mentioned, scams are aplenty as well.
Actually, yes. This. I was just about to write down, "It's probably nothing but a delusion played out for media attention."

Something I noticed in spirit keeping communities is how horribly naive people tend to allow themselves to be in order to "open up" psychically. Keeping an open mind doesn't mean becoming oblivious to real world scenarios, at least, it shouldn't mean that.
I wish I could remember who said this, but a favorite quote of mine is “Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.”

Of course, a delusional person might not be able to help it if their mind leads them astray, but for folks not dealing with literal mental illness, a dash of levelheadedness goes a long way when evaluating paranormal things.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:34 am I wish I could remember who said this, but a favorite quote of mine is “Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.”
I need this as a bumper sticker, a coffee mug and a T-Shirt please. :)|

This story is so weird. A spirit doing drugs?

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

I agree with all of you, especially Muse and Vipera got the point perfectly.

Return to “Human”