If you met their ex significant others...

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

PrincessKnight wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:32 am By the way, I had fallen in love with him long BEFORE I knew that woman existed. And he chose to be with me of his own free will. I explain this because I don't want anyone to think I stole someone's ex. (As if stealing an ex was possible: how can you steal something that no longer belongs to anyone?)
I think you're a bit defensive - which, fair, it's a personal topic that has a lot of nuance behind it, - but I just wanna point out...none of the above (that I know of) is said with a personal slight against you. It's all just people's opinions on the situation (if they themselves were in said shoes), since...that was what was asked in the original thread. :P

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Muse wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:04 am
PrincessKnight wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:32 am By the way, I had fallen in love with him long BEFORE I knew that woman existed. And he chose to be with me of his own free will. I explain this because I don't want anyone to think I stole someone's ex. (As if stealing an ex was possible: how can you steal something that no longer belongs to anyone?)
I think you're a bit defensive - which, fair, it's a personal topic that has a lot of nuance behind it, - but I just wanna point out...none of the above (that I know of) is said with a personal slight against you. It's all just people's opinions on the situation (if they themselves were in said shoes), since...that was what was asked in the original thread. :P

Yes, I understand that and I am sorry if I have been unintentionally rude or too harsh. It wasn't my intention, really.
You are a good person and you always gave me great advice, BTW!

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Anyway, I think that woman asked me those questions because she already understood something about me and him.
She probably sensed my presence in his energy field. I really hope he will explain her everything and that she will understand. She had her chance with him many years ago, but then she preferred marrying another man, that's it.
I really hope she allows us to be happy together, as she seems to be a very nice person, although she is probably still a little jealous of him.

Return to “Human”