active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I was looking for someone to help me be an inspiration for writing and creativity in general. Today I got the notification that Ernest Hemingway came through. I do feel like I've got an education gap, since I haven't read any of his works (but I did hear of him). Have any of you Americans something to say about him? His novels are definitely on my bucket list now. I'm very interested to find more about his style of writing out. 8))

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Where did you get the binding, if you don't mind me asking? Did you include a note asking for someone to help you with writing and creativity? And Earnest Hemingway just came through? That's amazing.

I'd ask how he liked Spain or about his fishing adventures, but that's probably a distraction. Definitely ask him how to avoid the passive voice and put the reader in the middle of the action.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I used this: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... AMOUS.html

Yes, I just included a short note. I didn't expect someone famous to appear but it's as always surprising. Most of the time I picked the people I wanted to be with. The human portion of my spirit keep is now a weird mix of poets, soldiers and resistance fighters. I did reverse adoptions for about three times now and it's always really astonishing who deceides to be a companion.

I'll definitely look more into his personal life. 8))

Return to “Human”