Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

My grandpa passed away at the end of August. He was bed bound and unresponsive physically when we first started getting signs from him.

One thing about my grandpa is that he loved donkeys. My stepfather was at a market when he saw a donkey and a song about a donkey was being played as he looked through the stalls. He took this as a sign that he needed to visit with him.

Both my mom and I had dreams of “the light” when he was scared to pass. I saw a bright blue light that was coming from my closed window. She saw a pure white one that was also behind a closed window. We took it that he needed help “opening the window” to get to the light. We both talked to him about it and told him it was okay to go.

A few other things happened to my mom and her husband right before he passed. My stepdad heard a man yell for him (in my grandpa’s voice) to wake up several mornings in a row. This had not happened to him before. My mom when her phone was away from her music that my grandpa enjoyed would suddenly start playing.

The day of his passing one of his friends who was not even aware of how badly my grandfather had deteriorated came running into the driveway with a figure of the Virgin Mary. He said, “I don’t know why, but I just know that he needs this.” As soon as we put it by his bedside he passed not even five minutes later. We all thought this was a strange occurrence and the rest of his family was just as surprised, especially his brother who was praying at a shrine to Mary when he passed (he even showed us a picture and the time stamp to prove it). (Not my beliefs, but I do think it was a beautiful moment.)

The signs from him continued to happen even after his passing. This included his favorite music playing when no one had turned it on. My grandpa really did not like my dad. I was confused when my dad hadn’t contacted me after what happened, so I called him. He told me his phone was saying I blocked him. My mom checked my phone with me (I did not even know how to block people on it until then) and it showed that he wasn’t blocked. My dad then sent me a screenshot showing me that his phone was saying his messages weren’t going through due to a block, but that it wasn’t happening with his other contacts. After this conversation the tech problems stopped. (However my dad did later get his drill stolen without anyone else being around. This one could just be a coincidence, but I doubt it.)

The latest signs we received all involved my grandpa’s favorite animal. When my mom went to a concert in another city she felt compelled to stop at a small shop. Inside she found a handmade iron donkey with angel wings. It was the only one there and she felt it was a sign so she bought it. On the same day when I was at a store I found day of the dead donkey figurines. The last sign I got was when I heard my grandpa audibly calling my name from outside. I texted my mom as soon as it happened. Moments later my uncle ran up the stairs crying saying he saw my grandpa standing outside my room. I had not told him about what I heard, so this really validated my experience.

I really am amazed at the signs my grandpa left us and how he let us know he’s okay. I have been feeling the need to write this out for a while.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

It’s so funny that after posting this I saw the angel number 9292 (different sources say this means love from Spirit and new beginnings.) Then on my way to work I decided to walk by shops I’ve never really looked at before. In the window display of one of them there was art of a brightly colored donkey.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

My condolences to you and your family. Losing a loved one is so hard but how wonderful that he has given you guys so many signs that he is still with you. I experienced signs from my grandma and grandpa a lot when I was younger after they passed and also when I lost two very close friends. I always found it comforting and made coping with their loss a little easier.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley

Return to “Human”