Central Thread for Fae Folklore and Mythology

Resources and links to information on faeries.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you Alys, so is there a book or something else for our modern days Waif fae and Star faery to study from?
Have you any book recommendation?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:20 am Thank you Alys, so is there a book or something else for our modern days Waif fae and Star faery to study from?
Have you any book recommendation?
I don't know anything about waif fae, but to the best of my knowledge, there is no book on star fae. You can research the various threads made over many years here and you can begin to build your own book of knowledge through your personal experiences. :)

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Wow this is a lot to take in lol. Thank you for putting all this information in one place. I unexpectedly just got a waterfall fairy and just not sure how to go about bonding with her. I'm scared I am going to say or do the wrong things. Her description from ch she sounds very sweet and like she wants to help and what I read in the encyclopedia also makes water fae sound loving and helpful but then I read things about how the fae don't care about humans and then there are all these different rules such not saying thank you and gifts and whether or not you should accept them, and it almost sounds like any help they offer there are ulterior motives.
It was mentioned above that faery is basically an umbrella term.. do you know anything about waterfall fae?

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Amarantha wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:35 am Wow this is a lot to take in lol. Thank you for putting all this information in one place. I unexpectedly just got a waterfall fairy and just not sure how to go about bonding with her. I'm scared I am going to say or do the wrong things. Her description from ch she sounds very sweet and like she wants to help and what I read in the encyclopedia also makes water fae sound loving and helpful but then I read things about how the fae don't care about humans and then there are all these different rules such not saying thank you and gifts and whether or not you should accept them, and it almost sounds like any help they offer there are ulterior motives.
It was mentioned above that faery is basically an umbrella term.. do you know anything about waterfall fae?
I do not. However, the word “fae” is a very broad one, so I’d start with whatever the encyclopedia and the conjure notes and go from there.

Return to “Faery Information”