Faery of intelligence

Discussions on specific races of faeries.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello everyone,
I ordered a faery of intelligence to my 21 years old son in university. Anyone have this faery and has experience with this kind of fae?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

boost! I want to know, I plan on having one as a companion in the future

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

marsnymph wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:02 am boost! I want to know, I plan on having one as a companion in the future
Hey! I'll come back and comment on this with details later in the week.
I've known her almost 2 weeks now and right from the beginning, through her description, she obviously knows exactly how to help me in my life. It was an instant bond for me and she instantly felt like a true friend and has been very motivating and easy to connect with.
This is a companion I think everyone should have, especially if you have an affinity with faeries (:

Also, I love that you "boosted" the thread hahah. I might have to steal your phrasing ;*D

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Okay so I wanted one of these companions to help boost my mental abilities/agility and to help me study more. I kind of fell out of touch with myself for a couple years and stopped reading and learning and so I really wanted one of these companions to help get me back to where my mental powers used to be and beyond.

I can definitely say that she's helped me with this right out of the gate! The description CH provided of her showed that really knows me already. I've noticed that I actually vent to her and just talk to her super fluidly, so it seems that she helps me get my thoughts out so I can understand them better.
When reading, she also helps me understand things that confuse me. For example, I had this one big free reading from CH and the way it was set up kind of confused me and, one day, I randomly looked over it with her, and I was exclaiming how this and that confused me and then suddenly it all started to come together and make perfect sense. Suddenly I understood it a lot better. And that was the first time that, in the description from CH, "They reveal many wonderful things!" hit me! Lol.
She really does seem to help me understand everything a lot better and has really helped me intellectualize and vocalize my thoughts a lot more clearly.
I can feel that my mental agility has increased. She's been very motivating for me.

These are just my own experiences. I'm sure I can say more, but really I believe you'll see how your companion works for you, as I believe these companions perhaps know us especially well.

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:56 am Okay so I wanted one of these companions to help boost my mental abilities/agility and to help me study more. I kind of fell out of touch with myself for a couple years and stopped reading and learning and so I really wanted one of these companions to help get me back to where my mental powers used to be and beyond.

I can definitely say that she's helped me with this right out of the gate! The description CH provided of her showed that really knows me already. I've noticed that I actually vent to her and just talk to her super fluidly, so it seems that she helps me get my thoughts out so I can understand them better.
When reading, she also helps me understand things that confuse me. For example, I had this one big free reading from CH and the way it was set up kind of confused me and, one day, I randomly looked over it with her, and I was exclaiming how this and that confused me and then suddenly it all started to come together and make perfect sense. Suddenly I understood it a lot better. And that was the first time that, in the description from CH, "They reveal many wonderful things!" hit me! Lol.
She really does seem to help me understand everything a lot better and has really helped me intellectualize and vocalize my thoughts a lot more clearly.
I can feel that my mental agility has increased. She's been very motivating for me.

These are just my own experiences. I'm sure I can say more, but really I believe you'll see how your companion works for you, as I believe these companions perhaps know us especially well.
Thank you so much! That makes me want to have one as a companion even more!

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

marsnymph wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:28 am
WaterSunFireRising wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:56 am Okay so I wanted one of these companions to help boost my mental abilities/agility and to help me study more. I kind of fell out of touch with myself for a couple years and stopped reading and learning and so I really wanted one of these companions to help get me back to where my mental powers used to be and beyond.

Thank you so much! That makes me want to have one as a companion even more!
No problem! But I just realized that I hope I didn't set your expectations too high.
This was just my personal experience and I've been waiting almost a whole year for her, so I think that made her coming even more special to me.
I also brought two other companions into my life at the same time as her (a Flower Faery and a Reverse Adoption spirit) and all three of their descriptions showed that all three of these spirits seemed to know me profoundly well!! All of their descriptions spoke to me really deeply, more than some of my other companions. And then I just brought another companion into my life a week ago, and I thought her description would hit me really deeply and it actually didn't!! And I realized my expectations for her were wayy too high, thinking her description would be super super personal.
So yeah, I hope I didn't mess with your expectations :p
But I stand by that I believe these are great companions for anyone (:

"It's mee!" - S

Return to “Faery Races”