I bought a wishing bell necklace that has a fae bound to it. How do I connect with them?

Tips and tricks for connecting with faeries.
catherine
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: No idea!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ethereal

Hey!
I recently purchased a wishing bell necklace that contains a star fae. It came about a week ago and no activity has happened surrounding it. I just wanted to know how long it takes for a fae to take action or to make itself known to you. Is there anything I can do to make the entity feel welcome? I'm kind of a noob to owning haunted items and I don't really know the ropes. I've tried my best to do research on this but I haven't found anything that can help me with this. Thank you.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

What do you expect to happen and how good are your senses to begin with? I hope you are not expecting something 3D and solid popping out like the little fairy godmother in Cinderella coz that is not happening. You can just offer some offerings to it to welcome it and tell the fae she is welcome to show herself but in the end it depends on how good you can perceive her and how much you pay notice to the little items that can be her doing, like a flower dropped on your hair... that kinda things.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I think the easiest for those who have no experience is the contact in dreams, plus some mental form of communication when you are well relaxed. For those who do not have clairvoyance the thing is more difficult because they are in a kingdom and a much more subtle vibration.

Return to “Connecting With Faeries”