Connecting With Gargoyles

Tips and tricks for connecting with gargoyles.
DKBrown
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1

Re: Connecting With Gargoyles

Post by DKBrown »

So, on average, how communicative are Gargoyles?

I don't get any distinguishable telepathic chatter from my spirits yet, but I do get a felt sense of energy when I hold their vessels. My gargoyle is the 'quietest' of the three. I am just curious if that is down to personality, or something else.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Post by draco_star898 »

DKBrown wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:46 pm
So, on average, how communicative are Gargoyles?

I don't get any distinguishable telepathic chatter from my spirits yet, but I do get a felt sense of energy when I hold their vessels. My gargoyle is the 'quietest' of the three. I am just curious if that is down to personality, or something else.
Gargoyles are very communicative and will chat freely about their intrests and will offer information and knowledge very openly and freely if asked. Their energies feel very grounded to me so it isn't as highly vibrational as some other energies are, but their energy is very soothing and relaxing if you are needing that, so you'll feel it more when your doing energy/chakra work, grounding, or while building shields and wards for protection.

littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

Post by littlewitchy0514 »

I have one gargoyle and love him so much! At night, he climbs on my bedroom door, makes sure I'm safe and no ickies try to enter my dreams. After having strange dreams I usually wale up and he's there. We just talk until I get sleepy again and fall asleep. Although, I think it's either him lulling me to sleep or my spirit husbands to make sure I get enough rest.😂😂

As for my gargoyle, he's pretty active and is highly interested in our cat😂. Throughout the day and night ( usually at night it's louder) I hear his claws scraping against our woodflooring. He sends me a vision of his red eyes every once in awhile to let me know everything is okie.

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

<3 26 Spirits in Our Family and Forever Growing <3

Return to “Connecting With Gargoyles”