active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

My infinite power of the immortals orb arrived yesterday, is anybody still using theirs, do you have any tips or advice on how to use it :@

8))

Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

Wow. What a wonderful time for this to arrive!
Meditate with it. Let it speak to you. Sleep with it under your pillow. Keep yourself open and calm to the possibilities beyond your own mind. This brought me visions. It is an incredible tool. Congrats!

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ivy Onyx East wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:27 pm Wow. What a wonderful time for this to arrive!
Meditate with it. Let it speak to you. Sleep with it under your pillow. Keep yourself open and calm to the possibilities beyond your own mind. This brought me visions. It is an incredible tool. Congrats!
Wow, I hope I get experiences like it has brought you!!!

I did accidentally fall asleep with it last night (was tired and drifted off to sleep) and dreamed I was walking through my town at night holding the orb which had grown and was lit up like a lantern and there was a male voice and lightning bolts that came from it :@

I am glad that it came in time for Halloween, I was hoping it would 8))

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I was holding that piece a while back and I called Zeus. Huffette started laughing and told me Zeus was asking her why I was calling him when he was already here. She had to explain to him I was deaf and blind to his presence. I did feel that copper orb get very warm though.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:55 am I was holding that piece a while back and I called Zeus. Huffette started laughing and told me Zeus was asking her why I was calling him when he was already here. She had to explain to him I was deaf and blind to his presence. I did feel that copper orb get very warm though.
:'D that is funny, you are calling for him and he's already there asking your wife why you are still calling for him

I found that if I hold it in dim light rather than in full daylight I can see sparks and smoke like energy pour off it ....it's happened three times..it sparks at the top and then it spirals off like a thin stream of smoke (the first time it happened I actually thought it was real smoke pouring from it) x*D

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:55 am I was holding that piece a while back and I called Zeus. Huffette started laughing and told me Zeus was asking her why I was calling him when he was already here. She had to explain to him I was deaf and blind to his presence. I did feel that copper orb get very warm though.
Next time you are working with the piece and you feel it heat up, swap it to the other hand....mine does this strange thing where it heats up but feel like ice as soon as you swap hands and then feel heated up again when you swap it back 8))

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

gentleangelwhisperer wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:44 pm
Next time you are working with the piece and you feel it heat up, swap it to the other hand....mine does this strange thing where it heats up but feel like ice as soon as you swap hands and then feel heated up again when you swap it back 8))
If I am correct, the hand you write with felt warm. When I build an energy ball thats what happens.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I was able to connect with Amun-Ra using the orb when casting an Egyptian spell and it was pretty sensational. The orb has proven to be very useful as well when I bring it out to attend healing ceremonies conducted by an experienced healer. When he invokes any immortals to assist with healing, almost all the participants would feedback that they are able to feel the immortals' presence very strongly when the orb is around. If I don't bring it along, the energy wouldn't be felt as intensely. IMO this is a very amazing piece which can be used for the greater good.

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might
OmYgUr
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dont know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raj

On 4/30/2021 at around 4 am to 5 am I had an incredible experience with my copper orb.. Even though I was trying to summon vel-dah and athena with no luck I felt the most insane amount of energy coming from my orb that I had ever seen and felt.. I just tried to melt and merge with its power and all i felt was instant changes in cold, steaming hot, sparks and electrical discharges coming from the orb that I could see and feel in full force like i was holding a ball of powerful electricity.. I need to meditate every day with this gem to unlock its potential.

Also to add to my experience the room felt statically charged the next morning so much so that when i had a family member in my room they felt like they couldnt breath and that they felt alot of static in the room and that the air was fuzzy.

<<edited by Moderator>>

Return to “Immortals”