venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am wondering, if anyone familiar with this amazing Quan Yin Immortal? Has anyone got any experience with her personally?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:00 am I am wondering, if anyone familiar with this amazing Quan Yin Immortal? Has anyone got any experience with her personally?
Sort of.

I have a Kwan Yin Avatar Guardian from Eclipse Metaphysical. Previous to that, I've called on her for help at times. To be honest, I connect better with Tara, who is sometimes seen kind of as an Indian/Tibetan Buddhist version of Kwan Yin.

The energy of both is very nice. Very white arts.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

. Thank you Lewk.
I have noticed that she is represented in other versions all over the world. She is on the same energy / light as Mother Mary. When I first saw the Quan Yin little statue, I thought it was her. Once I had a reading saying that I was aligned with her. So I am making a search for info.

Lewk wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:40 pm
Chavah wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:00 am I am wondering, if anyone familiar with this amazing Quan Yin Immortal? Has anyone got any experience with her personally?
Sort of.

I have a Kwan Yin Avatar Guardian from Eclipse Metaphysical. Previous to that, I've called on her for help at times. To be honest, I connect better with Tara, who is sometimes seen kind of as an Indian/Tibetan Buddhist version of Kwan Yin.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Sort of.

Somehow I am not surprised that you connect better with Tara. That is so...you. Am I correct in assuming you mean White Tara?

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Quan Yin is very similar in energy to Mother Mary. She just resonates better with me than Mary.

She has been called the female Buddha and is a bodhisattva in her own right. That just means that instead of ascending to nirvana she chose to stay behind and help humanity instead. She is the bodhisattva of mercy, compassion, and healing.

She is very wise, maternal, and gentle. And yet she is grounded and very strong. She is not stern and will not yell at you for doing something wrong. If you were a child playing with matches she wouldn't yell at you or tell you not to because they're dangerous. She would calmly and gently redirect you towards a more suitable toy.

Doing a quick google search, I found these links that may be of some use:

https://www.holymtn.com/homepage/gods-g ... ess-mercy/

https://mysticelements.com/kuan-yin-goddess-of-mercy/

https://www.waterwomensalliance.org/wat ... ompassion/

I've worked with her quite a bit so if there is anything you would like to know feel free to ask.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

yes, that's my lady, thanks for the weblinks. I was looking for the actual immortal section for her (CH's) but might be one similar name exists in the Indian group of Immortals.

Her nature, compassion and mercy that is my inborn mellow emotional state. I feel she can strengthen me future at this time of my life, and not loose site is love and light during this era when our whole world is swelled up in grief, pain, anger, ect, and everywhere front line workers simply burning out in our hospitals.

I feel, she is especially able to help me, not to become the same, and not to loose my gentle, caring nature. Simply just focusing on her, makes me restful and makes things possible and inspiring me to survive without fighting.

Maybe actually this is the strongest fight against all odds right now, that will NOT destroy my character. Mother Mary, Jesus Christ also alone this spiritual path with the same energy, light frequency.

Questions, how do you interact with her?
Do you have a binding for her of any kind?
What had been helped by her in your life personally, if you don't mind sharing general things.

Do you get a feeling when you'll are in contact with her or telepathically can she be heard? What should I expect?

I have my parcel coming very slowly and soon I'll have her pendant. Do you have a physical means of something you own as a means of showing your love and appreciation for her, too?

stormdancer wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:50 am Quan Yin is very similar in energy to Mother Mary. She just resonates better with me than Mary.

She has been called the female Buddha and is a bodhisattva in her own right. That just means that instead of ascending to nirvana she chose to stay behind and help humanity instead. She is the bodhisattva of mercy, compassion, and healing.

She is very wise, maternal, and gentle. And yet she is grounded and very strong. She is not stern and will not yell at you for doing something wrong. If you were a child playing with matches she wouldn't yell at you or tell you not to because they're dangerous. She would calmly and gently redirect you towards a more suitable toy.

Doing a quick google search, I found these links that may be of some use:

https://www.holymtn.com/homepage/gods-g ... ess-mercy/

https://mysticelements.com/kuan-yin-goddess-of-mercy/

https://www.waterwomensalliance.org/wat ... ompassion/

I've worked with her quite a bit so if there is anything you would like to know feel free to ask.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:19 am
Sort of.

Somehow I am not surprised that you connect better with Tara. That is so...you. Am I correct in assuming you mean White Tara?
So me? :] Wow. Maybe there's something I'm putting out about myself that I don't quite realise...

Yes, White Tara but I also like Green Tara for some things.

I've done a kind of pure lands meditation, including tibetan meditation and a tummo technique, on a modern buddhist picture I like of the White Tara...what the Dalai Lama and others would call a jnanamudra version of karmamudra. I've had a mind to mind connection, if you see what I mean. Very much like spirit contact or immortal contact.

And Tara is good to call on in a prayerful way for some situations, according to tradition.

Kwan Yin isn't suitable for karmamudra meditation practice, imho. She seems to me to be a very pure, benevolent white arts deity, as you say, Stormdancer.

find it again.
Judgement24
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

She is native to us in Asia :)

I do not personally worship her or liase with her (due to my Abrahamic faith) but you are right, she is closest to the Virgin Mary.

Her japanese counterpart is Kannon. I have noticed that most of her devotees are very peaceful, calm and serene.

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

OMEGA
Old Magical Entity Gangster Aunties
Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 3
Friends of the soul: 1
Guidance of light: 1
Angelic Servant Leader: 1
Ex-entities: 15
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:25 am
stormdancer wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:19 am
Sort of.

So me? :] Wow. Maybe there's something I'm putting out about myself that I don't quite realise...

Yes, White Tara but I also like Green Tara for some things.

I've done a kind of pure lands meditation, including tibetan meditation and a tummo technique, on a modern buddhist picture I like of the White Tara...what the Dalai Lama and others would call a jnanamudra version of karmamudra. I've had a mind to mind connection, if you see what I mean. Very much like spirit contact or immortal contact.

And Tara is good to call on in a prayerful way for some situations, according to tradition.

Kwan Yin isn't suitable for karmamudra meditation practice, imho. She seems to me to be a very pure, benevolent white arts deity, as you say, Stormdancer.

Well based on what I've seen you post, the only two words that come to my mind are "cerebral" and "esoteric". You like science and have the ability to break things down and analyze them in a methodical way. And you don't do "mainstream spirituality". This could be because you've been around the block a time or two and have been there, done that, and bought the T-shirt. But it could also be due to what was available at the time when you started your spiritual journey. The meta world today is so different from then that they might as well be in two different galaxies.

You practicing tibetan buddhism seems to fit your energy. It's a highly specialized nook of spirituality that most westerners are unaware of. And you seem to enjoy finding those obscure nooks and crannies and learning everything you can about them.

That's all I got. Which is a good thing as I don't want to derail this thread anymore than I already have.

Oddly enough you are the only one I am able to hone in on.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:31 pm [...]
Well based on what I've seen you post, the only two words that come to my mind are "cerebral" and "esoteric". You like science and have the ability to break things down and analyze them in a methodical way. And you don't do "mainstream spirituality". This could be because you've been around the block a time or two and have been there, done that, and bought the T-shirt. But it could also be due to what was available at the time when you started your spiritual journey. The meta world today is so different from then that they might as well be in two different galaxies.

You practicing tibetan buddhism seems to fit your energy. It's a highly specialized nook of spirituality that most westerners are unaware of. And you seem to enjoy finding those obscure nooks and crannies and learning everything you can about them.

That's all I got. Which is a good thing as I don't want to derail this thread anymore than I already have.

Oddly enough you are the only one I am able to hone in on.
Interesting! Yes, best not to derail this thread...so back to Kwan Yin...

Although some people may see Kwan Yin as equivalent to Tara, rather like the ancient Roman empire treated deities in conquered countries as the equivalents of their own, I don't see them as being the same.

Similar energies to some extent, but different beings, in my opinion.

find it again.

Return to “Immortals”