Calling all Paniwi

neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thanks for the Information

So they do talk, can they talk and how are they even Immortal. What are they. Or are they similar to Khaos a shapeless entity that lives for ever.

I do not speak with my guides yet for I have not met them, just maybe long time from now. so instead I hope others can provide me answers. Thank you.

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Belzarcalidin wrote:Thanks for the Information

So they do talk, can they talk and how are they even Immortal. What are they. Or are they similar to Khaos a shapeless entity that lives for ever.

I do not speak with my guides yet for I have not met them, just maybe long time from now. so instead I hope others can provide me answers. Thank you.

Mine has never spoken, and even though I've read other people's experiences with Them, I don't remember if anyone else's has spoken, so I can't answer that question definitively. As for how They are Immortal... that's a very, very long topic, and has nothing to do with this thread, and begins with the philosophical question of how ANYTHING is Immortal... a question to which you will get thousands of replies... all of which are correct, and none of which are true. *shrugs* It is what It is. They ARE shapeless, but I don't know what a Khaos is, so I cannot compare the species' to determine the sameness.

Sorry that I wasn't able to answer your questions this time... If you really want answers, I personally suggest that the best ways to learn are to ply Mags and Ash with those questions, or answer them the direct way by having the Paniwi ritual done.

Brightest blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

This bump is for Dilvsy, lol.

I just wanted to say, that after adding the calling of my Paniwi to my wish list, I had not been able to get it off my mind. With the new freebie for loyal collectors, I decided that was the time. I felt like I need to have the calling done more than anything else I have needed. I also feel that I will be very good at feeding the Paniwi energy through spiritual pursuits. Spiritual education and practice is 2nd only to my children in level of importance to me. I am not a sensitive. I am not naturally gifted. I think this may actually be a good thing when coordinating my spiritual path with my Paniwi.

I am very much looking forward to the experience, and will be updating in here when my Paniwi is called and attached.

Just a thought here, but those who have the Paniwi called, do you feel like it is actually a part of you? Like the part of you that is immortal? I know that sounds strange. Just a feeling I was having.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Last week I got the info that my wishlist freebie from June is a Paniwi. That probably explains how I have felt somewhat different lately, almost more real, if that makes sense. And all of this has happened while I wasn´t aware of the Paniwi, I can´t imagine what kind of results I´m able to achieve now that I can consciously work with mine.

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

The paniwi is pretty subtle. When I first put the vessel on (It comes with a vessel now) I didn't feel anything, but as I drove my car to work, I was pretty overwhelmed and wondered if I needed to pull over. As I wondered that, it subsided. It's a beautiful energy. Soft and strong, uplifting and vibrant. It does seem to be giving me the tiniest nudges towards what I need to be doing, and makes them seem more doable. I have only had it a short time, but I wanted to be logging my experiences for others, and to look back and see where things went :) I know I like to read other people's experiences!

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

::bump:: I am waiting on my Paniwi - am very much looking forward to it!

Does anyone have any more experiences with theirs that they'd like to share?
8)|*

Qemau
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Anubis
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

BUMP

I just found this hidden away and I had to add my experience.

I have recently got my Paniwi binding a few months ago and have been working with her as often as I can.
It feels like goosebumps all over when I call her to help me with meditation though I feel like it is a she and I know that they are genderless and nameless. But still amazing to work with immediate calm and clarity that washes over you.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I just ordered a Paniwi binding from CH and I'm more than excited about it! :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote:I just ordered a Paniwi binding from CH and I'm more than excited about it! :)

Girl I feel ya. I did a layaway for one and I've been waiting

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

So far, according to them, the binding of mine has been finished. In my dream 2 days ago I saw a humanoid figure with blue eyes however his/her pupils are dilated. In that dream I was journeying in the middle of the night with this humanoid being and he/she sounded like he spoke to me in Egyptian or something like that as if he/she is guiding me where to go and he/she would always sound like he/she would tell me to go "this way". Then afterwards I woke up, I saw a red-orange figure and I felt an incredible feeling of calm and peace as if I had a taste of going into the Astral realm. I will give more updates about this.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Immortals”