Calling all Paniwi

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Aside from always feeling higher vibes, I also felt a significant increase in my protection energies whenever I work with my Paniwi and I feel that I have a stronger protection now against negative energies and baneful magick.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Paniwi + Moldavite + working with Egyptian immortals and the rest of my spirit companions= super high vibes and happiness :)

I just need to call on my Paniwi to remove the blockages that might be hindering me to see and feel my spirits sometimes.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I am still adjusting to my Paniwi because I sometimes feel like I'm flying in the air whenever it's active but it's very powerful and very helpful with any ritual that I do. It also feels like it stimulates my higher chakras.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My Paniwi has been helping me greatly with my rituals, along with the rest of my spirits. Now I understand why I have and meant to have a Paniwi. Most of my rituals so far require great amounts of spiritual energy and are not easy at all. There are times when I feel like my astral body wants to astral project and I feel a bit floaty and I feel like it's because of the Paniwi.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have it on order right now. It'll be interesting what we going to do spiritually because I am not into magic at all. But I wish to mend, heal and rejuvenating people in their needs. And instil faith and hope for the future in my surroundings. I am a health care worker. I don't know if this is possible with a Paniwi to achieve.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Chavah wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:38 pm I have it on order right now. It'll be interesting what we going to do spiritually because I am not into magic at all. But I wish to mend, heal and rejuvenating people in their needs. And instil faith and hope for the future in my surroundings. I am a health care worker. I don't know if this is possible with a Paniwi to achieve.
Aww your such a beautiful soul <3
I can't wait to hear about your experiences with your paniwi!

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I can’t believe my eyes. My notification just came through with my Paniwi order being done by Mag! I am super exited about this order. I had an explanation about how to relate to my Paniwi, that I absolutely appreciate. Also, I received 3 different colours that I can see my Paniwi manifest in my aura. Light blue, dark blue, and violet. These are my personal colours, especially violet shades into dark blue and light blue into turquoise. I am so looking forward working with it. I am the happiest woman today. Have you got yours too? Please shared your experience with yours? I am curious about everything related to the Paniwi.

Amarantha wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:01 pm
Chavah wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:38 pm I have it on order right now. It'll be interesting what we going to do spiritually because I am not into magic at all. But I wish to mend, heal and rejuvenating people in their needs. And instil faith and hope for the future in my surroundings. I am a health care worker. I don't know if this is possible with a Paniwi to achieve.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Mine is lavendar, yellow, and light blue. How long did it take for yours to be completed? Mine was under a week and it says its a week long ritual.. I haven't had any experiences really yet. I have tried meditation but nothing. I do get a warmth in my chest area but I am not 100% sure if that is the Paniwi or Bannik lol. I feel like it is my Bannik cause her name comes into my head when it happens. I am experiencing some small blockages I think though lately from stress..

Chavah wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:18 pm I can’t believe my eyes. My notification just came through with my Paniwi order being done by Mag! I am super exited about this order. I had an explanation about how to relate to my Paniwi, that I absolutely appreciate. Also, I received 3 different colours that I can see my Paniwi manifest in my aura. Light blue, dark blue, and violet. These are my personal colours, especially violet shades into dark blue and light blue into turquoise. I am so looking forward working with it. I am the happiest woman today. Have you got yours too? Please shared your experience with yours? I am curious about everything related to the Paniwi.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I do feel my Paniwi. I feel it on my right leg as an energy similar like when your leg got numb and the blood circulation is returning. I also noticed chills if I am falling asleep or relaxing. I had flashes at night seeing myself with my Paniwi color on my face, that is light blue. The flash woke me up for a moment.I feel very happy and joyful within myself. Also, my energy vibration is high and very positive which results in my joyfulness and strengthen physical body. My first doze of master services also got finished now on level C5t2. So I am being at home for this 2 weeks I wish to experiment with my Paniwi and new found energies. I have a ring with a stone called Moldova. This high frequency I feel now makes me remember that when I first put it on that ring few years ago. It's time to wear it again 💍😊. I like your colours with your Paniwi. I wonder what those colours meant? I keep thinking that it might relate to chakras. Violet is 3rd eye, light blue is high mental process intellect, and dark blue is communication. That could easily clue me into my path spiritually speaking. Which is pretty much matching my intention on wanting for my Paniwi.
Amarantha wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:30 pm Mine is lavendar, yellow, and light blue. How long did it take for yours to be completed? Mine was under a week and it says its a week long ritual.. I haven't had any experiences really yet. I have tried meditation but nothing. I do get a warmth in my chest area but I am not 100% sure if that is the Paniwi or Bannik lol. I feel like it is my Bannik cause her name comes into my head when it happens. I am experiencing some small blockages I think though lately from stress..

Chavah wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:18 pm I can’t believe my eyes. My notification just came through with my Paniwi order being done by Mag! I am super exited about this order. I had an explanation about how to relate to my Paniwi, that I absolutely appreciate. Also, I received 3 different colours that I can see my Paniwi manifest in my aura. Light blue, dark blue, and violet. These are my personal colours, especially violet shades into dark blue and light blue into turquoise. I am so looking forward working with it. I am the happiest woman today. Have you got yours too? Please shared your experience with yours? I am curious about everything related to the Paniwi.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Hmm I am interested in knowing if the colors mean anything specific as well.. Maybe I will ask the help desk lol.
You have a stone called Moldova? Do you mean Moldavite? I have a necklace with a moldavite pendant but it gives me some serious anxiety. I've only tried to wear it twice but can only have it on for a very short period of time because its way to intense for me. Pretty much packed it away in a pretty box and forgot about it. Now that I have been reminded of it I probably should start trying to work with it just in very small increments at a time.

Chavah wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:14 am I do feel my Paniwi. I feel it on my right leg as an energy similar like when your leg got numb and the blood circulation is returning. I also noticed chills if I am falling asleep or relaxing. I had flashes at night seeing myself with my Paniwi color on my face, that is light blue. The flash woke me up for a moment.I feel very happy and joyful within myself. Also, my energy vibration is high and very positive which results in my joyfulness and strengthen physical body. My first doze of master services also got finished now on level C5t2. So I am being at home for this 2 weeks I wish to experiment with my Paniwi and new found energies. I have a ring with a stone called Moldova. This high frequency I feel now makes me remember that when I first put it on that ring few years ago. It's time to wear it again 💍😊. I like your colours with your Paniwi. I wonder what those colours meant? I keep thinking that it might relate to chakras. Violet is 3rd eye, light blue is high mental process intellect, and dark blue is communication. That could easily clue me into my path spiritually speaking. Which is pretty much matching my intention on wanting for my Paniwi.
Amarantha wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:30 pm Mine is lavendar, yellow, and light blue. How long did it take for yours to be completed? Mine was under a week and it says its a week long ritual.. I haven't had any experiences really yet. I have tried meditation but nothing. I do get a warmth in my chest area but I am not 100% sure if that is the Paniwi or Bannik lol. I feel like it is my Bannik cause her name comes into my head when it happens. I am experiencing some small blockages I think though lately from stress..

Return to “Immortals”