IMMORTAL WORK - WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN?

Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wiser
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I understand that Ash is a VIP on this platform, however, I was interested in the methodology aspect, not the status of the person. My method when I speak with the invisible realm is through automatic writing and it's a very slow method, but with great patience one can receive great information using it. My question was if Ash can directly speak (face to face) with spirits, because the information provided in the first post was very detailed.

ESL80
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep ❤
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ESL80
Zodiac:

Hopefully he will reply back to the post soon.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Cr1ogeN wrote:I understand that Ash is a VIP on this platform, however, I was interested in the methodology aspect, not the status of the person.
Oo if you want the nitty-gritty aspect, your best bet is to ask directly via HD. Most practitioners don't share their trade secret that easily, e.g.:
topic61479.html
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
ESL80
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep ❤
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ESL80
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
Cr1ogeN wrote:I understand that Ash is a VIP on this platform, however, I was interested in the methodology aspect, not the status of the person.
Oo if you want the nitty-gritty aspect, your best bet is to ask directly via HD. Most practitioners don't share their trade secret that easily, e.g.:
topic61479.html
: )
1ak 1ht

Ahmededo
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

I don't know Ash and Magnolia ages, but either they will be my Godbrother and Godsister or Godfather and Godmother (along with my first Godfather Jimmy, sorry I am loyal 😝😅) I am 33 years old anyway :)

Once I cover up my financial situations, I will ask them for the strongest highest rank immortal ♥️🙏

Return to “Immortals”