Celestial Frequency Immortals as sovereigns that offer security?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I understand this thread is about 3 years old. I wish to comment, incase it helps someone to see other versions of faith, hope, and resolution about God, Immortals ect.

I am also a Christian myself for 27 years. But i didn't seek religion. I was seeking after my own spark, where my soul came from. With this mindset, I was indeed looking for my own God, who made me ect. From the age of a young child actually, I drawn to Saintly life and remain a virgin was the greatest virtue on my mind as a teenager. And yes, you guessed it. My bullying name was soon gave birth to the NUN 😂. Incase anyone wonder, I did got married as a virgin, when i was 21.

Nevertheless, I loved angels and Mary, and I learned about Jesus from the Bible at age 14. Nothing clicked until I turned 27. Long story short, Jesus called me to himself. I came to know his unconditional love, peace, gentleness. I didn't even know that i will actually going to need Christian friends to share my love of faith. Only a year after this i actually started going to an evangelical church.

I am very lucky to have known Jesus Himself without church background. That is why He is still my God. And nothing going to match that Spirit of Christ outside of me.

Well, my very first immortal Greek, Star Maiden order is made today. And if you thinking of rejecting my Christ... Well I don't think so. But I will have great respect for her as well as reverend Jesus. They should be okay together within my spiritual life.

It's because my own immortal DNA draws near to them both. Jesus is my totally God head and materialised God/Man on earth and in Heaven.

Astraea, is the personification of justice. She is pure and righteous. lived on earth as well, before she gone to govern the stars.

You might wonder if i am going to worship Astraea. Well, no. Jesus is the object of my personal worship in church and in my heart, privately.

I will, give small offerings though and show my faithfulness in friendship to her the same way I do to my angels or other Immortals. There are immortal angels out there. We don't worship angels though, whether they are mortal or not.

But I will show great and humble respect towards their might and power and seek out to be on the best of my best of terms to be with all Immortals and angelic friends.

I know, there will be times when I will fully favour Astraea over Jesus and even forget to say my prayers for days. But because I do measure with my soul essence, DNA nothing can bridge over Jesus's love, my God.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Immortals”