Celestial Frequency Immortals as sovereigns that offer security?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

WolfKnight wrote:Its not about ‘money’ but just all forms of security in general. Ranging from material, emotional (validation) to spiritual and astral when needed? Basically the idea is they provide you the very basics to not have to worry about material survival and pursue higher or non-material things if that’s ‘part of the package’.
Mmm kay, let's change it into "it doesn't sound good to choose a religion and be devoted to its god(s) due to the promise of material security."

Emotional support, any belief can help with that, not just religion. Spiritual and astral are a more likely purpose, assuming the devotees will do the necessary steps prescribed properly by the esoteric side of said religions, i.e. don't be lazy and be wary with the snake oil scammers within the religions.

: P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

WolfKnight wrote:Not arguing it was perfect but then again weren’t most cases temporary and eventually ended up with those people erecting a hut, be taken in by a monastery or something for themselves without being stopped? Just asking for more clarification on that.

Also what would it mean if it’s basically like being in high school (that kind of environment)?

As for the cases where it was provided do you think it was maybe certain angel leaders who dealt in assigning people ‘caretakers/protestors’ in life maybe? Since angels or saints are worked with being they are closer to the earthly.
If you click over to the link in the referenced post, the only discussion of the homelessness being temporary is in that in a couple of centuries they started developing the kind of safety-nets you're thinking of. There are accounts of people literally crawling into the hedges to die.

As a practical matter, you can easily come up with an infinite number of permutations to the concept but will be hard pressed to actually bring the thing to pass for yourself. Time spent on thought experiments does reach a point of diminishing returns.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

I did maybe have a feeling that the best bet is to find a earthly sovereign who answers to/is guided by deities or entities of that frequency maybe?

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

and thats what the pope and the monks in temples are doing isn't it? time to shave that head of yours :X Join the churches.. or join the monastry and temples.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

WolfKnight wrote:I did maybe have a feeling that the best bet is to find a earthly sovereign who answers to/is guided by deities or entities of that frequency maybe?
If there are any modern theocracies that are making their subjects lives better than they would be under a secular democracy or social democracy, I am not aware of them.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:and thats what the pope and the monks in temples are doing isn't it? time to shave that head of yours :X Join the churches.. or join the monastry and temples.
Or you could for example find something in your career like a boss who owns a business like a mercenary/P.M.C company if lucky that is highly religious in their tendencies/devotion. So like from bottom-up and anything similar, 'look beyond labels'.

Its kind of like how it works for finding the earthly paranormal (Which I still have not given up on), there are still 'pockets' or small pockets of it left that you can enter if lucky enough to find anything close. Its just maybe some places have more 'pockets' than others of a given thing and so on.

The job I just found right now has 'very old' tendencies, for some reason my frequency makes it hard to adapt to modern conditions than to old ones. Before everything I tried to find was an insta fail in being accepted until I went for that sort.

Its always the 'never changed much' type of industry/things that are easiest for me to get into in terms of finding work somehow within that aspect of material security.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-Could go for something like a house-servant but none of that exists anymore, as an example of what kind of thing suits me.

But anyway like I mentioned, the closest thing in modern day you could find might infact be if you stumble across a mercenary company/PMC owner who happens to be by chance, highly 'religious' and loyal to a particular light orientated deity.

Or similar.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I'm sure you've at least considered becoming a Catholic ascetic, like a monk. What were your thoughts on that?

Because this is about what's left of the kind of work you are limiting yourself to unless you are willing to accept some permutations in other occupations. For example, I know an honest-to-goodness blacksmith. He makes his living this way. However, he went to school for it and runs a modern business making fixtures for homes rather than making, say swords and horse shoes.

But I would imagine some kind of devotional craftsmanship could be fulfilling for you since that's very old and traditional work, often with associated deities in various cultures.

You're never going to land a guarantee of security, but very few of us really get that. I imagine inheritance is as close as it gets. You're going to have to accept that some level of risk is simply part of life.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Where I live is not far from an area best-known for its Amish community. They still use horses for buggies and plows, so there’s absolutely a need for blacksmiths there. As Amish folks eschew technology and electricity, they are certainly living in a lot of ways as people did generations ago.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Where I live is not far from an area best-known for its Amish community. They still use horses for buggies and plows, so there’s absolutely a need for blacksmiths there. As Amish folks eschew technology and electricity, they are certainly living in a lot of ways as people did generations ago.
That’s a super good idea for someone who is drawn to a medieval life. The anabaptists tend to hold their property communally, so it would be pretty similar to a feudal situation.

Return to “Immortals”