Unlocking the immortal code class

Bobertt
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

I have been trying to say the mantra included in the free class to connect but i haven't really felt anything. I know it can take several tries but the description of what to expect is pretty specific so i think im doing something wrong. I think maybe i am not saying the mantra correctly. Does anyone who has gotten it to work have an example, maybe from youtube that is similar on how you said it? Or any advice on it in general?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Sorry I haven't done it but I have read the text of the class. How many days have you been chanting the mantra?

Do you get a sense of how your chakras feel normally?

Have you chanted mantras out loud for a long time before? I think it's meant to be a low octave sound, perhaps a bit like Tibetan Buddhist deep voice, which might be a bit like the sound of the Om...which is the sound of cosmic power. My voice doesn't go that low but I would probably get into that mindset while I chanted it. And imagine I'm resonating well even if my voice isn't perfect. (There must be YouTube videos of Tibetan Buddhist deep voice - I have a music CD of it.) Or you could listen to videos of 'ordinary' Buddhist monastery chanting of the diamond sutra by male monks (not in English). That tends to be pretty low and goes on for a long time as well.

The thing about long chants is they usually take you into a different feeling after a while as long as you stick with them. Even a subtle feeling of pressure in the 3 chakras mentioned would count for me.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

My vibes get higher the more I say it even telepathically. It helps me to access Astral Realm spirits easier.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I known this is almost a year old thread. But I am curious if you have succeeded with the beginning class?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Immortals”