Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Taweret is reputedly the Egyptian Goddess of Childbirth. That is not ALL she is, though. Women have been held back and controlled historically and I believe it is because they can take something purely of Spirit (the soul) and bring it into materialization here in our Physical world (giving birth to a child). This is an amazing natural ability of women, and it is one which does not only work on having children. Mother Taweret has taught me much about creative ideas and other things of spirit and bringing them into fruition here in the physical world. A man who can protect and honor his woman can co-create with her an amazing life for them as a pair. He brings strength and focus, grounding the woman's natural tendencies to ride outward into the stars for visions and inspiration. Women are powerfully emotive and sensitive, and the man is meant to balance her energies and keep her safe. This is why some cultures consider a woman as the more magically powerful of the two, but she is also open to influence and control by others. Here is something creative I have been working on. A tambourine with a picture of Satyrs and a Fox. Had to blur their cute little winkies to make the picture PG. Sorry! Meditations with Taweret have given me many such creative ideas, and helped me make my ideas a reality, too. :)

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

That's such an amazing craft Hellcat!
I really admire your depiction of the Male and Female counterparts. Usually when I hear someone speaking of man or woman I see one being held over the other in a hierarchical system. While I'm sure some cultures, especially some spirit cultures, prefer that system - it always left a sour taste in my mouth. To see men portrayed as the grounding energy and reliable go to protection is so much more beautiful to me, and far more respectful. So, thank you for that. I'm sure some may see it as old fashioned but I definitely think that it's a view that should be more modernized. For it is our differences that become our strengths, and our flaws that usher in our connection with each other, and by extension of that connection, with the universe itself.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Yes. Humans work better as a pair, with neither controlling or suppressing the energies of the other. By the way...here is another of my crafts. A picture of a 'Seraph With An Attitude' that I am doing on a Bodrain, which is a type of Celtic hand drum.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Immortals”