new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Who is he? He is a very, very, very powerful God! He has helped at all times. I never had a negative experience with him. He likes that you worship him and consider him your God. One thing he likes more than worship is that you consider him as a friend. He is quite proud of his strength. He is always friendly and gives everyone a chance.
He has saved me several times from death and never abandoned me. I trust him. Now... I really do. I am nobody and yet he still helps me. I find that very shocking! Get to know him a bit, spend the time talking to him and you won't regret it. Not only will you get friendship, but the many gifts he can give. Some of the gifts he can give from my experience are cleansing, confidence and protection.

What are your experiences with Zeus? <3

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I didn't ever (yet) work with Zeus on that personal, companion basis. I learned a mind magic system (light oriented) of directly contacting and working with his energy field and magical nature. I found his energy high and authoritative (of course). In that system his symbol the lightning bolt could be used to clear out of date modes of being, which was always a refreshing experience.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

Near midnight or at least at 11:00, I believe that Zeus appears in the corner of my living room pretty much every night since about a month ago(or at least I think he's Zeus). The man who appears was wearing white ancient Greek clothing with leaves on his head and he also has a beard. He literally just chills in the corner of the room for a few hours and disappears in the late morning.

However I'm not interested in working with Greek Gods let alone being under any religious pantheon. If anything, Ancient Egypt is the only thing that I'm interested in because of a personal project of mine where I've been wanting to write a comic. Logically, Thoth should be appearing in my living room, not Zeus.

LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mystic
My magical/paranormal name...: Leila Nambinga
Zodiac:

I like to be a guardian of Greek God Zeus, I am His protector and His throne!πŸ’–πŸ‘‘πŸ˜πŸ’–

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

LeilaNambinga wrote: ↑Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:14 am I like to be a guardian of Greek God Zeus, I am His protector and His throne!πŸ’–πŸ‘‘πŸ˜πŸ’–
What do you mean you're his protector and throne?

LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mystic
My magical/paranormal name...: Leila Nambinga
Zodiac:

I would want Him to still stay King of Gods, He has done wonderful things for others and for me. He freed His siblings, avenged Uranus and helped me no longer have depression I have been more happier, so in return I feel like I should be there for Him like He has been for me, as they say treat others the way you like to be treated with love to heal!πŸ’–

Zeus
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods/Goddesses
My magical/paranormal name...: Zeus

Really good post

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Well Zeus is a great God and with his two brothers defeated their father Kronos. But if you read the mytholgys around Zeus he always chasing women or is transforming someone to something to find peace. Like in the song he transformed nefeli into a cloud so she wouldn't realize that the small 2 angels stole her golden scarf. He is an interesting God and because I'm from Greece and have heard a lot about him since child it is worth it to just read the mythology even if it interests or not 😁

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Yesterday night while I was about to sleep when I surged into my consciousness and third eye; I had this constant vision of a palace covered in white lights and everything inside were white, a throne was in the middle and four columns were ornating the room. He came with a strong but also soothing energy; he was reassuring me because I have some problem right now and he said that he would like me to honour the Greek Pantheon and in exchange he would bless me and my descendants.

For now I am not interested but I have is very attention since a long time (others of his family too).

Another experience was where he forced himself into me in a naughty scenario. I didn't like it and told him so and he said he will stop for now.

I would say he is someone very powerful,mighty and who has humor.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

I do not have any direct communication with him so far, but I believe he's someone who gives tough love, less the soft and gentle type.

Return to β€œImmortals”