new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune

I saw a few posts about this and it got me thinking about them. I don't have any in my keep and I don't really plan to, but the concept is interesting. How they are truly genuine, take on a nurturing, motherly/fatherly role, and all that. So, for those of you who work with these kinds of beings, what are your experiences? How do they act/see you? And for those who worship them rather than work with them like this (pagans, wiccans, etc), what do they think of their devotees? Likes/dislikes? Any information would be welcome, as I am actually quite curious about it all lol.

Kitsune f. -K
Copper dragon f. -S
Wood Elf f. - V
Faery of light f. -T
Werewolf f. -V
Deerfolk f. -D
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Alena
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have a few and I have to say, mine don't expect worship nor do the motherly/fatherly type thing. Mine treat me like a close friend. They give advice when needed, and when I ignore said advice, I get chided like one would chide a close friend or relative who chose to ignore your advice. One example was I fell and hit my head, nothing serious, but was advised by Ochossi to go and have it looked at to make sure it was nothing serious. At the very least, he said, I could get something to help with any dizziness I might get. I brushed it off, thinking I was fine. The very next day, I had to leave work early due to nausea and dizziness. I had my husband drive me to the ER, to have it looked at. Once I went in for the MRI, I mentally called out to him. His reply was a half fond, half exasperated, "I'm right here, idiot. If you'd listened to me yesterday, we wouldn't be here now, would we? One of these days you'll learn to listen to me."
I really didn't expect to be called an idiot by him, but he says he only calls me that because sometimes I act like one, ignoring his advice when he's concerned about my well-being.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I work with Taoist (Chinese) and Egyptian deities a lot. I don't worship them however I treat them with great love and respect. They always give me advice on what I should do with my life and how should I deal with things in life, magickal or mundane (most especially the great goddess Lady Hathor). All of them are great and very helpful both in my mundane and spiritual or magickal journey. I also do my best to always show to them how grateful I am to have their blessings, protection and guidance.

To me, Hathor is more of like a loving and caring spiritual mother to me. I would always have her guidance and advice out of nowhere. Some of them would make their presence known to me via them letting me feel their energy (Lord Khepri and Lady Tefnut for example) I am still trying to get to know and bond with the rest of the deities that I work with on a deeper level.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello Alena,

I know this is last years post but good is it going with your healer Immortal Ochossi?

Alena wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:21 am I have a few and I have to say, mine don't expect worship nor do the motherly/fatherly type thing. Mine treat me like a close friend. They give advice when needed, and when I ignore said advice, I get chided like one would chide a close friend or relative who chose to ignore your advice. One example was I fell and hit my head, nothing serious, but was advised by Ochossi to go and have it looked at to make sure it was nothing serious. At the very least, he said, I could get something to help with any dizziness I might get. I brushed it off, thinking I was fine. The very next day, I had to leave work early due to nausea and dizziness. I had my husband drive me to the ER, to have it looked at. Once I went in for the MRI, I mentally called out to him. His reply was a half fond, half exasperated, "I'm right here, idiot. If you'd listened to me yesterday, we wouldn't be here now, would we? One of these days you'll learn to listen to me."
I really didn't expect to be called an idiot by him, but he says he only calls me that because sometimes I act like one, ignoring his advice when he's concerned about my well-being.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

I only work with Lilith, and it's in a godspouse role. She and I act as lovers, and she treats me with the utmost respect and patience, and that's the most amazing thing about her - she's nothing like any of the stories told about her, if she loves you she will love and care for you. I'm sure she's frightening if you're on her bad side though.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

AvalonKnight wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:00 am I only work with Lilith, and it's in a godspouse role. She and I act as lovers, and she treats me with the utmost respect and patience, and that's the most amazing thing about her - she's nothing like any of the stories told about her, if she loves you she will love and care for you. I'm sure she's frightening if you're on her bad side though.
Did she approach you for love or how did that spouse status arise?

Return to “Immortals”