I like Greek Gods, could they get me something?

LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mystic
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Leila Nambinga
Zodiac:

I feel like they do I mean it seemed like a bad Omen so I have been trying to remove that game with positive attitude. So far it's been well I went to places and didn't find them. Also now it might be starting in China aswell that it's fading, I love my ability of less people dying💖👑💜💖

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

LeilaNambinga wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:53 pm I feel like they do I mean it seemed like a bad Omen so I have been trying to remove that game with positive attitude. So far it's been well I went to places and didn't find them. Also now it might be starting in China aswell that it's fading, I love my ability of less people dying💖👑💜💖
Mmmh? What are you talking about?
That game didn't make people die.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Yes, please explain to us how a video game is making people die...
My curiosity is piqued.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I just think this person isn't writing coherently and is talking about through the gods having been granted the gift to prevent corona deaths by disliking youtube videos.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Don't spoil the fun now Apro, I'm awaiting a deeply interesting explanation on the correlation between this video game and the earth's problems!

All jokes aside; Leila, I have worked closely with several gods of all pantheons for my entire life and I can tell you there must be something lost in translation, because they really don't care about this game. Please rethink wasting your time on this effort of removing the game in question from existence.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:59 pm Don't spoil the fun now Apro, I'm awaiting a deeply interesting explanation on the correlation between this video game and the earth's problems!
Aw, but I like spoiling things, like milk, meat, star wars movies.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:59 pm Please rethink wasting your time on this effort of removing the game in question from existence.
That's a sisyphean task anyway since it has like 4 parts now and several offspring games and stories and comics. She can't remove that came in any way shape or form.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

I'm no expert, but I am a Hellenic Polytheist who honors Apollo and Hermes and once I get an actual space of my own, can really dig deeper into working and worshipping them..

I have seen debates on whether media that portrays the gods now are good or not for them. And the general accepted answer is, yes. Even if it's a game like God of War (2, 3, & 4), or something like Percy Jackson and the Olympians, whatever it is, the gods still love. Why? Because those are stories that continue in their name, and bring people closer to them. Without PJO, for example, I personally wouldn't have discovered my love for the gods and found people who showed me that they're still being followed and worshipped to this day. Media as such as God of War is okay for them, because it brings exposure and continues their legacy, for lack of a better word. Mythology was stories written about the gods to express morals and lessons for the Greeks, and now for whoever comes across the mythology (even if the stories are out dated).

Even as a Hellenic Polytheist, I'm a gamer too and for what it's worth, the GoW games are quite entertaining for entertainments sake. Would I look at them seriously to wonder how a specific god I might be interested in working with / honoring would be like? No, doesn't logically make sense to me. There are better sources.

The thing that can't be forgotten, is taking all of these portrayals of Them to a serious degree. They should be taken with a grain of salt, because the Gods are not as one dimensional as the games or stories written about them may come across. They're so much more than the stories and myths and media we take that include them in, and that's where the separation between the media and the actual gods needs to be made. So just because the games may not show them in such a high standard, doesn't mean that they hate it, or punish the world for making such a thing. If that's true, then they would have brought down wrath ten fold for the amount of 'inaccurate' and improper portrayals in stories over the centuries.

Bottom line is, they love the stories. They love the media. They love being shared and shown and honored in more ways than we can probably comprehend. They wouldn't punish the world and over for a simple game, who they know that the people who actually care and worship them understand that that is not how the gods actually are. Sorry if I rambled, I just knew that I wanted to get this out there as well, and again no expert, but these gods are part of my life just as well.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

LeilaNambinga wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:48 am \/ <3 Hey people hope all you are well, I am getting myself a Greek God Zeus binded to me right after Greek God Poseidon I asked the sellers to request to Greek God Zeus to give me something, have you guys gotten something from Gods with or without the spellcaster's help? <3 \/
Human interaction with the divine is all about our reverence for our chosen deity/deities, and that centers around what WE do to serve THEM. They don’t need or seek out humans to like them. If they’re seeking a human, they have a specific purpose in mind, and that purpose is most likely going to involve that human doing as the deity asks, not the other way around.

But even if we were on equal footing with a deity, it’s not polite to just go up to one and say, “I like you; now gimme gimme gimme”. How would you feel if someone treated you like a vending machine, and expected you to do favors for them just because they said they liked you? I know my gut reaction would be along the lines of, “It’s nice that you like me, but you’d better also respect me, or this friendship’s going nowhere fast.”

I’d suggest reframing your approach to the sacred. When you have the appropriate mindset, you’ll learn a lot. Without that, you’ll get taught lessons, but they’ll possibly be harsh. Reality checks usually are.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mystic
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Leila Nambinga
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:57 pm
LeilaNambinga wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:53 pm I feel like they do I mean it seemed like a bad Omen so I have been trying to remove that game with positive attitude. So far it's been well I went to places and didn't find them. Also now it might be starting in China aswell that it's fading, I love my ability of less people dying💖👑💜💖
Mmmh? What are you talking about?
That game didn't make people die.
It did God of War is even going to Norse Gods now :|:

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

LeilaNambinga wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:07 pm It did God of War is even going to Norse Gods now :|:
Whatever Kratos does in the games doesn't affect the immortals in the same way.
Please don't mix fiction and reality, as well as fiction and myth.

Please read the following:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=54067
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=54560

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Immortals”