I like Greek Gods, could they get me something?

LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mystic
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Leila Nambinga
Zodiac:

\/ <3 Hey people hope all you are well, I am getting myself a Greek God Zeus binded to me right after Greek God Poseidon I asked the sellers to request to Greek God Zeus to give me something, have you guys gotten something from Gods with or without the spellcaster's help? <3 \/

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

LeilaNambinga wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:48 am \/ <3 Hey people hope all you are well, I am getting myself a Greek God Zeus binded to me right after Greek God Poseidon I asked the sellers to request to Greek God Zeus to give me something, have you guys gotten something from Gods with or without the spellcaster's help? <3 \/
Well, did you specify that something? If not it could very well be a lesson in how to treat people who ask strangers for free gifts.
Gods in mythology have started wars and dished out some smiting for less than that.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

I don't know, Leila. They no doubt could, but would they? That really depends.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Gods 'give me' things all of the time, but it comes at an investment. Exchanges, agreements, bonds, pacts must be made. You don't just get things by reaching out to a deity. You liking them means very little in this regard. Take time to connect with a deity before even thinking of making a request, and you'll be better off.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:48 pm Gods 'give me' things all of the time, but it comes at an investment. Exchanges, agreements, bonds, pacts must be made. You don't just get things by reaching out to a deity. You liking them means very little in this regard. Take time to connect with a deity before even thinking of making a request, and you'll be better off.
This. Reciprocity is a huge deal in polytheistic devotion. And no one wants to be treated like a vending machine that runs on fondness.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:48 pm Gods 'give me' things all of the time, but it comes at an investment. Exchanges, agreements, bonds, pacts must be made. You don't just get things by reaching out to a deity. You liking them means very little in this regard. Take time to connect with a deity before even thinking of making a request, and you'll be better off.
I agree,it may not be a hard thing or you having to do a lot but you need to do something if you don't have a good bond with them.And with that it may also depend on the person what they want from them.I don't really make requests myself as much as I just talk,ask for guidance,or just want their company but on the times I did and got something it was because of one of three things.

1.I have a good enough bond with them or they liked me enough to give my what I wanted which wasn't vary much or difficult to get to begin with.A good example of what I mean is when I on occasion I ask lilith for a succubus.And usually when I do call her the first thing she says tends to go along the lines of" () hey hun,you want help with something or do you just need some attention"so she's already wanting to help before I ask her to help.

2.I give them my energy by just being close to them or making love to them for a time frame.And that's how they want me to do it with them,it may be different with you and what they want from you,which with the type of bond I have with the ones I interact with is again not vary difficult but it is personal.That and considering when I asked her about it lilith told me that the energy from semen can be just as strong if not stronger then that of blood on most occasions could be a factor as well.

3.I do a sort of ritual which is more of following a set of specific instructions which I have done twice.One that was for kali on her request and one for lilith who suggested I try making a pact for a more customized succubus and told me how to go about it in a safe and secure manner.And again even though kali's was a bit time consuming these weren't to difficult request for me to do I just needed to do them as they specified.

Now I can't say how difficult it may be for you or what zeus,poseidon,or any other immortal would want from you but regardless as already stated it isn't free.It may not feel like it's costing you anything but your still giving something in return and unless they wan't to give you things because they like you enough you'll get back the amount favor and gifts you put in the work for so don't expect miracles over night if you do.

blessed be

LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Yes I told Him what it is also thank you!💖

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess

I don't think I've ever expected to get something from a deity just because I wanted something. I interact by creating a relationship by communicating with them and in time I may make a request for assistance with something or guidance. It's like meeting a new person in the physical world for the first time and telling them to give me something just because they are in my presence.

LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I do that aswell, they tell me what to do and it has been wonderful, disliking God of War videos, standing up for them. I mean they even provided internet for me which is awesome. I even did with White Art Magic blessing spell. I might not be 100% good at it, but it's the thought that counts it's about them having good relationships with other Gods. I have also on social media said how awful that God of War video game is. So yep it's a healthy relationship.💖👑💜💖

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

LeilaNambinga wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 3:48 am I do that aswell, they tell me what to do and it has been wonderful, disliking God of War videos, standing up for them. I mean they even provided internet for me which is awesome. I even did with White Art Magic blessing spell. I might not be 100% good at it, but it's the thought that counts it's about them having good relationships with other Gods. I have also on social media said how awful that God of War video game is. So yep it's a healthy relationship.💖👑💜💖
They don't mind that video game that much, since it is a medium for others to research their mythology more.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Immortals”