Working with Master Guan Yu.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Master Guan Yu is a very powerful protective deity. I had a binding of him from CH and I now always see him guard the door that's why for me it's optional to have an amulet of his icon or image of him. I also noticed that my haters just leave me alone. That's why my human spirit lover, who happened to be his subordinate when they were still alive, told me that I should burn spirit or ancestor money for him from time to time as an offering to give thanks to him.

Spirit money or ancestor money is burned as an offering for spirits. Gold spirit money are for deities. Silver spirit money are for those who just passed away as well as ancestors (unless if they became an immortal).

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Immortals”