active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I have seen another topic about someone asking for things to Gods and one of the member answered that Gods can give you gifts but not freely; a pact, bond, agreement for both parties to work together.

Now I learned recently that a certain God has altered my entire destiny ; he kept watching me since I am a baby. A big negative energy attacked me for a very long time and he just let that happen, convinced that this hurtful experience is necessary and will bring me further into my spiritual path and physical life. What my Dragon said is that having this bad experience will forge me and make me go toward a grand path. It was confirmed by my trusted spirits which i have great communication skills with them.

He presented himself during my "dark moments" as my Patreon God who followed me in multiples past life, he told me what he wanted, i felt his great power inside me but after all he did i don't want to have anything at all with him even if great riches awaits me I don't want to collaborate with him.

So my question is does anyone's God(s) have altered your destiny in some way? Do they put in your way bad or good things in your life that changed you toward your path and that you learned after by your spirit or a reading or the God(s) itself/themselves?

Also, Is is true that they do not care at all about the relationships with humans or is just certain Immortals?
I know that he wants me to honor him and pray to him when I am in need this is what he wants but i have the impression that this kind of being used in some way.
For me it was never an agreement but it has fallen onto me like that so this is why it is my impression.

I hope i have been clear with my words to explain everything.

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 8:55 pm I have seen another topic about someone asking for things to Gods and one of the member answered that Gods can give you gifts but not freely; a pact, bond, agreement for both parties to work together.

Now I learned recently that a certain God has altered my entire destiny ; he kept watching me since I am a baby. A big negative energy attacked me for a very long time and he just let that happen, convinced that this hurtful experience is necessary and will bring me further into my spiritual path and physical life. What my Dragon said is that having this bad experience will forge me and make me go toward a grand path. It was confirmed by my trusted spirits which i have great communication skills with them.

He presented himself during my "dark moments" as my Patreon God who followed me in multiples past life, he told me what he wanted, i felt his great power inside me but after all he did i don't want to have anything at all with him even if great riches awaits me I don't want to collaborate with him.

So my question is does anyone's God(s) have altered your destiny in some way? Do they put in your way bad or good things in your life that changed you toward your path and that you learned after by your spirit or a reading or the God(s) itself/themselves?

Also, Is is true that they do not care at all about the relationships with humans or is just certain Immortals?
I know that he wants me to honor him and pray to him when I am in need this is what he wants but i have the impression that this kind of being used in some way.
For me it was never an agreement but it has fallen onto me like that so this is why it is my impression.

I don't think I can answer your question fully in the way you ask, but wow your situation sounds important, and slightly scary to me - perhaps there are details you're not discerning? Perhaps this god isn't so cold and selfish, perhaps he's wanting a real bond and relationship with you? (Gods and goddesses from my understanding) can want or need anything and nothing from you - depending on who you are to them, they can choose you as a godspouse and take you as a sexual lover or anything from a devotee to a friend or they can tell you you're not what they want. Ask him what it is exactly he wants From you.

I have been feeling a spiritual calling towards goddess Lilith for the longest time, and I have 2 of her daughters bound to me, one of which is a queen. So after I decided to buy a codeword portal to her to introduce myself (not very long ago) i found myself very quickly intensely bound in a bond with her, and I believe I've arrived at a destined pathway in my life, one I've been guided to that I was meant to find, and Lilith has made clear I'm not to divulge much information About our bond but I will say I feel so blessed right now. She is intensely all about relationships with humans, that's all I know.

I think you need more information, because your situation sounds really important and before feeling a certain way I think it best to try to get as much information on the situation as possible.
Not sure if my response helps, but that is my intention

Also, I will add that I too had an extremely traumatic experience with the metaphisical that almost made me take my own life, but if it hadn't occurred, I'd NEVER be a spirit keeper now, I'd not know any of the life changing facts I do, and I'd not have found my destined path so perhaps your god and your dragon and spirits are correct about that

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Just leaving this here,because.
It's about testing spirits which is important for discernment, imho. Also lots of useful info.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

Aprophis wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:13 am Just leaving this here,because.
It's about testing spirits which is important for discernment, imho. Also lots of useful info.
I read this article and it is very interesting. Though I know I am dealing with this God (or Daemon), I have reliable sources and readings done.

Thanks for sharing, always useful knowledge ./<

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

AvalonKnight wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:18 am
Nienna wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 8:55 pm I have seen another topic about someone asking for things to Gods and one of the member answered that Gods can give you gifts but not freely; a pact, bond, agreement for both parties to work together.

I don't think I can answer your question fully in the way you ask, but wow your situation sounds important, and slightly scary to me - perhaps there are details you're not discerning? Perhaps this god isn't so cold and selfish, perhaps he's wanting a real bond and relationship with you? (Gods and goddesses from my understanding) can want or need anything and nothing from you - depending on who you are to them, they can choose you as a godspouse and take you as a sexual lover or anything from a devotee to a friend or they can tell you you're not what they want. Ask him what it is exactly he wants From you.

I have been feeling a spiritual calling towards goddess Lilith for the longest time, and I have 2 of her daughters bound to me, one of which is a queen. So after I decided to buy a codeword portal to her to introduce myself (not very long ago) i found myself very quickly intensely bound in a bond with her, and I believe I've arrived at a destined pathway in my life, one I've been guided to that I was meant to find, and Lilith has made clear I'm not to divulge much information About our bond but I will say I feel so blessed right now. She is intensely all about relationships with humans, that's all I know.

I think you need more information, because your situation sounds really important and before feeling a certain way I think it best to try to get as much information on the situation as possible.
Not sure if my response helps, but that is my intention

Also, I will add that I too had an extremely traumatic experience with the metaphisical that almost made me take my own life, but if it hadn't occurred, I'd NEVER be a spirit keeper now, I'd not know any of the life changing facts I do, and I'd not have found my destined path so perhaps your god and your dragon and spirits are correct about that
I suffered for years this psychic attack and learning that he did have an influence on my life is really angering. As a human I have this close minded view and do not have the same consciousness as spirits or Immortals but if I was in his POV, his actions would have a significance in the bigger picture of my fate; at least that's how I feel it.

Though Immortals are beings that bond with humans for them to honor them and in exchange, give gifts. I perfectly know that having a relationship with an Immortal is mostly consensual. But sometimes some can try to push their way to enter in contact with humans (my case).

In any case thanks for your answer, being through the influence of a trickster make me much more aware and wary of anything spiritual but gladly I know how to recognize my spirit's voices and energies so I trust them 100%.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23

Aprophis wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:13 am Just leaving this here,because.
I agree with this.They may ask for something in return for their help and serves but generally they don't make you change you or your path as much as guide you along it.Kali told me that one of the main resins is because of our free will and truly changing anything about you or your path would go against that free will.It even annoyed her a bit after asking for her thoughts on some of my options on making decisions where she said"look dear,I have no problem helping you but you don't need to ask me about every choice you have,at the end of the day it's your choice,not mine,you don't need me to tell you otherwise hun,choose what you want to choose".

One other thing that seems good to mention is that she tends to compare me to ether a diamond covered in coal or a piece of pure carbon.Ether requiring a lot of work,mainly on my part,before others can see the diamond she sees within or I need to be put under a lot of pressure that would be hard to cope with before I become the diamond she knows I can become.Take that as you will but thats how she put it.

blessed be

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:41 pm

I have seen another topic about someone asking for things to Gods and one of the member answered that Gods can give you gifts but not freely; a pact, bond, agreement for both parties to work together.

I suffered for years this psychic attack and learning that he did have an influence on my life is really angering. As a human I have this close minded view and do not have the same consciousness as spirits or Immortals but if I was in his POV, his actions would have a significance in the bigger picture of my fate; at least that's how I feel it.

Though Immortals are beings that bond with humans for them to honor them and in exchange, give gifts. I perfectly know that having a relationship with an Immortal is mostly consensual. But sometimes some can try to push their way to enter in contact with humans (my case).

In any case thanks for your answer, being through the influence of a trickster make me much more aware and wary of anything spiritual but gladly I know how to recognize my spirit's voices and energies so I trust them 100%.

your situation seems a little concerning, and i do wonder what this god wants from/for you. how are you getting on with this situation? have you learned anything new? perhaps there are some spells in the ch store than could help you?

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

Just because a God goes and just decides to make a pact with you and intentionally messes with your life so you'd be 'ready' to work with them doesn't mean that you have to. Maybe it's just me but that God sounds awfully entitled for him to just take away your free will like that just so you'll worship them. I'd rather worship somebody I like and not because some universal being forced me to, otherwise you're just pretending to care about someone when you don't.
There's just no devotion or loyalty there.
The god just sounds like they can beat you down so badly that you'll work with them out of desperation. What's the use of praying for safety if they can just stand back and let you get hurt because ''you need it''?

Can you at least ask for your spirits to help you get your free will back or at least choose whether or not to work with this God and not have this being choose for himself? Maybe cord cutting rituals or something like that so you can make your own decisions on what to do with your life?

*ahem* Probably a bad response on my part but I'm dealing with my own situation where my destiny and free will seems a bit compromised

Lovaloxs
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Zeus God portal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Numerology Queen
My magical/paranormal name...: Luckyme 11811
Zodiac:

Well I have Greek God Zeus and Greek God Poseidon. Maybe they are busy altering my life.

Return to “Immortals”