Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Anon131313 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:35 am And I don't even deserve to just dream of her.
While others deserve many times more.
Hence the jealousy, fatigue, pain.
Who is to judge who deserves what and how much?
Everyone deserves anything just as much as the next person.
You decide for yourself what you deserve. Others decide what you mean to them and what you are worth to them.
That doesn't really diminish the your own worth, just the worth you have for them. You need to deal with your self worth issues.
Anon131313 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:35 am I no longer have the usual human jealousy as before.
I worked it out very seriously.
Rather, now I have "polyamorous jealousy" when I just have a feeling that other partners mean everything, and I mean nothing.
And this is what hurts me, not the fact that she has a lot of sex and partners.
This is just fine.
She is a Goddess and she embodies freedom, including sexual freedom, I should be proud of her freedom.

But it hurts me that I have no place in all this.
That I am like a less beloved lover or a child.

And this applies not only to the sexual issue.
I wouldn't suffer like this if it was just that.
But in fact it seems to me that others have more dreams, visions, any contact with her.
And I seem to mean less to her.
You can show a blind man the most beautiful pictures. Yet he will not see them and they do and mean nothing for him.
You can play a deaf man the most beautiful symphonies. Yet he will not hear them and they do and mean nothing for him.
What if you don't mean less to her? What if you have dreams and you forget them when waking up. What if you would get visions but you're unable to see?
I mean she already brought a woman into your life as a mentor. That's more than many others who worship her get.
They get nothing but most of them don't expect anything in return.

You expect something. It's not necessarily wrong to expect things.
But honestly, who would want a friend that only wants to be a friend to you because you have money? Or power? Or love? Something to give.
Don't expect wonders just because you worship her. Worship her for her sake not for the experience's sake. Be honest to yourself, if you wouldn't expect something in return, if you wouldn't want something in return, if you would just worship her to worship her, would it hurt so much if she does ignore you?
Let me tell you, it wouldn't. Because you would do it for her sake and not for yours.
Stop lying to yourself.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Anon131313
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

DualWanderer3 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:40 am
I didn't chose to have goddesses be this way to me,this just happened,and even so the way it is with freya is how vipera puts it.I can't think of anything elts to say to make things better but I'm not trying to burst your bubble and make you feel bad I'm just trying to give my input on my honest experiences.One of the things I debate on before posting is whether I should say something or not because I feel saying it could end badly,sometimes it seems to go bad when I don't see or feel any problems that can arise.

I saw you ask me to tell you more about my experience and I decided to ignore it at that time but seeing you make this thread because I didn't respond to your post I felt it was right to post what elts I could say to tell more about it and answer your questions.If my decision to open my mouth and say something was the wrong decision,I'm sorry,it just seemed like the right thing to do.
This is all right.

It is even important for me that nothing is hidden.
Whatever effect it had on me.
Therefore, please do not hide any details to make it easier for me.

On the contrary, it will help me identify problems in myself.
As in the case of the same jealousy.

I had a rather strange approach to how to overcome sexual jealousy.
For example, I was shocked by the story of getting Brinshamen.
And I had 2 choices.
Deny as many do.
Or accept.

And I didn't just accept.
And he brought himself to the very abyss of jealousy in order to overcome jealousy through the strongest emotions.
I imagined how I myself was leading Freya to them, that I would help her to undress for them and I would try to be happy that she was enjoying sex with them.
And then I will hug her and I will be proud of her sexuality and freedom.

Therefore, do not be ashamed of what can cause jealousy in me.
On the contrary, it can help me to possibly improve.
On this I would like to know more.
This might help me.

No I Haven't,As much as they've talked about it and is still mentioned by them with insistence I need to be in the same plane of existence for that to actually happen which would be ether by astral projection or by lucid dreaming neither of which I've managed to properly achieve yet.Though they still insist that its going to happen eventually even if its hard to see how at this point.

This topic is quite interesting.
I didn't think it was possible before.

1. This opened up a new topic of jealousy in me.
For some reason, the thought that Freya will be pregnant from you gives me a kind of jealousy.
But as I wrote above, I am even glad that you help me open these emotions in me, so I can work them out.
And it will be great if you help me with this.

2. In this, that is.
I have not thought about this level of relationship before when Goddesses want to conceive from a mortal follower.
I wonder how common this is.
Who are their children.
This cannot be the first cases in many thousands of years (except for those indicated in the myths, of course).
So there is a race of Goddesses' children?
Perhaps even very numerous?
What if many souls on earth are literally children of the Goddesses?
Could I myself be chosen for this?
How do the Gods feel about what the Goddesses choose mortals for?
This raises many interesting questions.
I don't know if she likes anything in particular but then again it isn't often enough for me to find out but her enjoyment from it seems more love based,which is that instead of feeling lustful when getting aroused the feelings that come with it are heartwarming.At least that's how some members in my keep like my gold dragon describe it.
I understand.
I myself noticed that it was as if I began to feel her precisely when love for her was manifested more strongly.
But I would like to understand how to generally set up communication, dreams, visions, etc.
This is very difficult for me.
But perhaps if she had more contact with me, everything would be very good.
Until then, I just have to serve and hope for mercy.

Is exactly the mindset I had when I wrote the post that started this conversation and what I've learned regarding this,they really don't care about toughs thoughts vary much unless they are ether using toughs thoughts to get closer to you or are purposefully making you feel that way about them.Anyway.

Using harsh thoughts?
Do they inspire them?

How exactly and what kind of thoughts?
What thoughts are so inspired by Freya and the other Goddesses?

What if the fantasy is actually her?
And I just think that these are completely my thoughts?
What if she deliberately leads me to different texts, messages, etc. with a different sexual bias about yourself?
Is it possible?

I don't physically feel it that much in the area in general for the time being since I'm awake and still in the physical when it happens but I do feel their energy and touch more during it then at other times and freya is more of a tender,soothing lover that tends to lull me into a comfortable,tranquil stat which at points it just turns to laying together if I'm not really in the mood like a child laying with their mother's embrace,don't go off on a tangent about how that sounds since the relationship with immortals doesn't stick to just one label.

No not really,and she shouldn't sense she is mentioned to be a goddess of sex and fertility along with other things.

It's so cute.
Literally one of my strongest desires.
So I want to be with her.
Feel her caress.
Love.

Even if not in the format of divine marriage, but in the format of some kind of close relationship, tenderness.

Don't be shy and tell us more.
Jealousy is something I have to deal with one way or another.

Have you had this experience with many Goddesses?
With Morrigan?

In general, it's even interesting to find out everything.

Doesn't she really care about anything?
Even some bdsm things?
It's just that I'm worried about borders with Freya and with other Goddesses, if she is and what kind of border she is, if she is.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

That sounds like pathological jealousy and codependency.

You said that you "no longer have the usual human jealousy as before."
Does it mean you have had problems with jealousy in your relationship before?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Anon131313 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:49 am Doesn't she really care about anything?
Even some bdsm things?
It's just that I'm worried about borders with Freya and with other Goddesses, if she is and what kind of border she is, if she is.
....I think this should be for you to find out yourself.
Imho this now comes off as creepy and as if you want to get off on someone elses experiences to fantasize about....

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Anon131313
new here
new here
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:47 am That sounds like pathological jealousy and codependency.

You said that you "no longer have the usual human jealousy as before."
Does it mean you have had problems with jealousy in your relationship before?
I had a traumatic experience in my first relationship.
It changed me a lot.
But at the same time it became an impetus for positive changes too, I thought about a lot in terms of what jealousy is.
Now I even find this experience useful, although then it was very painful.

I don’t know if I transfer this to a divine relationship.
But I think I have overcome many of these problems, that traumatic experience no longer weighs me down.

I'm just very emotional and sensitive.
This is already a property of character, and not of any problems.
I want to know that I am loved.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Anon131313 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:09 am I don’t know if I transfer this to a divine relationship.
But I think I have overcome many of these problems, that traumatic experience no longer weighs me down.
It sounds like it's still affecting you.
Or if there's underlying problem there, since you said this:
Anon131313 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:09 am I'm just very emotional and sensitive.
This is already a property of character, and not of any problems.
I want to know that I am loved.
It would be clearer if you explain what happened in your first relationship, whether that property of character had anything to do with it, and why it's traumatic for you.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Others here have been giving you very insightful responses, so I'm not feeling compelled to touch much on what you responded with myself. But I am getting very curious, what is your overall view of who Freyja is? What all does she represent to you, what are her gifts and what sides of her have you been acknowledging?

I ask because I'm familiar with her, and she's an extremely complex goddess beyond the few more defining characteristics she is known for. I wonder if you've taken the time to go through her mythos thoroughly and what that brought up for you (one's experience can deviate from mythos, of course, but it's still important to be aware of), or if you've been judging mostly from a personal perspective (as in just what you feel by connecting with her energy).

If one doesn't have a great understanding of or openness to understand new dimensions of the deity they are engaging with, a lot of the point behind the experiences had can be lost.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Anon131313
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:03 pm Others here have been giving you very insightful responses, so I'm not feeling compelled to touch much on what you responded with myself. But I am getting very curious, what is your overall view of who Freyja is? What all does she represent to you, what are her gifts and what sides of her have you been acknowledging?

I ask because I'm familiar with her, and she's an extremely complex goddess beyond the few more defining characteristics she is known for. I wonder if you've taken the time to go through her mythos thoroughly and what that brought up for you (one's experience can deviate from mythos, of course, but it's still important to be aware of), or if you've been judging mostly from a personal perspective (as in just what you feel by connecting with her energy).

If one doesn't have a great understanding of or openness to understand new dimensions of the deity they are engaging with, a lot of the point behind the experiences had can be lost.
I think Freya is a very free and strong Goddess.
Free not only in terms of sexuality, but in a broader sense.
She is not subordinate to anyone.
Absolutely freed from any restrictions and conventions.
This delights in her and sets an example.

She is kind.
Merciful.
I don't think many people notice this, but I admire her for her kindness as well.
I admired it from the very beginning.
At the same time, I understand that it has different aspects and it can be tough, but this is because it is necessary.
Because it’s right.
She embodies some kind of higher ethics, simply because her decisions are good and therefore if she punishes, then she is right.
Although I don't know how much of it punishes anyone.

She's sexy.
But this is pretty commonplace.
Although I would single out in this once again her freedom from any conventions and restrictions, inner strength and pride.

She also embodies beauty in general, attractiveness, aesthetics, both internal and external.
Is it like spring?
Beltane ...

She is loving.
And this is not only in the sexual sense.
It is like a radiance of feelings, love.
Tenderness.
Kindness, beauty.
And at the same time, strength, pride, greatness, a powerful stream.

I don't really understand its military aspect.
But I understand that her strength and pride are most likely shown in this.
And that her war is a just war, not just blood for blood.

She is wise, knowledgeable and intelligent.
She's definitely not superficial.
She has many knowledge and skills, her wisdom is deep and she probably sees right through me.
She has the most powerful magical power, she is literally like a stream of magic, beauty, love, strength, kindness.

I hope that I am clean in front of her, but if it suddenly turns out to be not so, I am always ready to fix it, admit a mistake and become better.
I would like to be better for her.
Become worthier.

I admit that perhaps I do not understand everything about her ..
And that's why I also want to better understand this through practice.
Through direct communication.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

:} Well at least it wasn't received as badly as it looked. :;/ I can't count how many times just parts of some posts give me anxiety or heartache let alone from what I assume is more likely to happen trying to remedy the situation only though this time I wasn't to only one getting heartache and that it's understandable why.I'll talk about some of the questions and then say something elts I'm noticing.
Anon131313 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:49 am How do the Gods feel about what the Goddesses choose mortals for?

Depends on who you talk to.I can't speak on there behave are about all of them but zeus doesn't have problems with things.Odin has no problem with it if it will lead to him having strong warriors,even if their from himself as a woman.The only one that I know had a problem with it or more specifically with me was anubis but even that wasn't really anger as much as him saying things like"seriously your doing this guy?Why?"and"I don't get it,what exactly do they see in him,out of all the people they have to chose from this is who they go with". Though even with that disagreement from how he was talking with zeus he has no intention of trying to change anyone's mind so he doesn't have to fight with them.
Anon131313 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:49 am What if the fantasy is actually her?
possibly,are more accurately what she's influencing.

And I just think that these are completely my thoughts?
Same thing I thought at first and look how it ended up.

What if she deliberately leads me to different texts, messages, etc. with a different sexual bias about yourself?
She could be.

When I asked about it a while back I was told by athena that if a goddess want someone then they can entice someone to want them themselves by doing things like having you think about them,sort of like a calling in a way.
Anon131313 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:49 am Have you had this experience with many Goddesses?

Some are like that normally and others are more erotic and/or darker with some being more controlling and other are somewhere inbetween but even toughs goddesses tend to give a similar feeling and embrace when their trying to comfort you when your hurt.Though their is a difference between the two forms of embraces.One is simply full of love,joy,serenity,and peace like that of a white arts spirit or entity and the other is more sympathetic and understanding like they know full well what your going through like that of a dark arts spirit.

With Morrigan?

She's much closer to me the freya is.Like I've mentioned shes on the darker side but she does give that experience even though its with much more stern and commanding,and to some a intimidating presence.

First let me quote something I said in a thread about working with a goddess named breksta that I interacted with because kali suggested I try talking to her about helping me with sleep,lucid dreaming,e.t.c.
Though I had no problem talking with immortals along with spirits and entities and my ability's have just strengthen over time interacting with them so calling her over to talk isn't really hard which I did before typing this.When asking about offerings(didn't get around to asking that the last time she was around and forgot about it)I asked about what her general offerings that anyone could use would be and she ask me why.

When I said it was because of your post she told me that she knows shes not well known but that doesn't mean she should tell me about offerings that would be for others.And mentioned that offerings are the same as her choices for being sexual stating that just because she has no problem spreads her legs for me given how I am doesn't mean she'll do it with someone elts and likewise just because she tells me what offerings I should give her doesn't mean she'll tell another person to give her the same offerings and that it would take away personal connection of the offering if she did so no info their but it makes sense why with how she put it.

Now I'm bringing this up because this me telling someone what I was told when I decided to ask her about information that only she any knowledge of and her response after someone asked me if I had any information about what offerings she likes.Now Not only from this and other talks I've had with other goddesses but also seeing how things are put on the forum their is something that should say a bit more on based on what I'm seeing.It's you'rconnection you want,youwant to be close to her and because of that whatever your relationship with her is going to be it will be yours and yours alone. I can tell you about my experiences to give a perspective on what to expect and how they view things but at the end of the day their my experiences and not yours.

Are you going to have the same experiences as me,possibly,but were talking about goddesses,immortals that are real women here not women in a dating sim like hunipop I can't give you every single detail as if it's going to be like that fully.If my experience helps you good but it's advice not a guide on how to make her love you.I can only help with so much and you could do what you want with the info but it's your experience with her to have.Asking if she likes flowers or chocolate is one thing,Asking if she prefers roses,tulips,or daffodils because she likes flowers or if she prefers 60%dark gardenal bars,lindor truffles,or a godiva molten layer cake because she likes chocolate is completely different here.See this.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:02 am You should be making these offerings and devotions because you genuinely care about her and wish to honor her.

A offering,as I've seen mentioned on the forum not just here,is not to appease or gain favor even if it comes with doing so it's something that comes from the heart,something you do out of love and appreciation be it for a goddess or a entity or a spirit.If they want something specific its one thing but going of the example I started with you could give a clover or a chocolate chip and it be just as meaningful if that was because it was because you wanted to give her something out of love for her and not with a intent like some men seem to have in their minds that are like"hey I just bout you dinner the least you can do is get on your knees and suck"which even if it isn't you reason compare that thought to how this looks.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:02 am It sounds so much like your prayer and devotion to the goddess is something you do expecting for the reward of sex and love and attention from her.

See what I'm saying,like one thing that I heard mentioned on a youtube video about someone who legally changed there name to jesus chist and fully agree with is that just because you follow something or someone doesn't mean your following their example,anyone can pick up a bible and read it that doesn't mean you doing gods work you have to practice what you preach or at least intend it.That's the thing here,the intent if far more valuable then the action.Do you have to stop doing what you do to please her,no you don't,but its what you do to please her not me and why you do it.I could tell you what to give her and what to do for her but it won't necessarily be from the heart if you gave her a tulip or a truffle just because I told you that's what she wants now would it.If I gave her a tulip because she likes flowers and told you she likes flowers because you wanted to give her something it shows much more if you decided to get the best flower you find and/or afford to give to her which to you could be a rose or daffodil instead of what I gave her and it would be just as if not more meaningful then if I said she likes tulips and you then grab the first tulip you see without any thought and give it to her just because that's what I said she likes with no real meaning behind it other then you wanted to give it to her and for what,to show your love for her or to receive hers in return because the answer alone says a lot because the the way your talking it sounds like your leaning more to the latter.Not to mention your beginning to give me a non-corrupted frollo vibe from looking at how your talking which can say some things as well.

Their are plenty of things one this forum and in the ch shop that can help build up the communication and if your alright with it since I don't now your background that much here but you could get a binding of her which is more like a portal to her and her energy but you do have to put the work into it and as a lilitu I'm working with put's it forming that type of bond is like growing a tree from a seed,it's going to take a while no matter how much energy you invest into building it quicker.

Blessed be

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

By the way a post like the one above took a few hours to type if that says anything as well about me saying things but looking at the post that popped up after finishing it a few other things it be good to mention.
Anon131313 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:38 pm Through direct communication.
Direct communication to her is going to help better the direct communication with anyone here that has interacted with her directly.

And also after my first post on this thread I asked freya if I could talk to her about a few things relating to your post and one was about how you had problems with talking about your feelings to her even though your a devotee of her since I though a loyal devotee wouldn't have such a problem and she told me that your thinking the same way I was as in I was unworthy of her and that I need to be a certain way and worship her to gain her favor or be aloud to interact with her though she did mention the devotion was cute and sweet as well.I asked her if she tried talking to you about it ans she said that she was waiting for you have the bravery to try talking to her yourself out of politeness because you so loyal.I told her that I hope thing go well and she said the same for what I'm doing now and left after saying bye.So that little detail about seeing through you would be accurate though I think a lot of immortals can see through people regardless of their association.Heh,I just asked freya about whether I should mention that part after thinking about it and she said"it's ok dear,go ahead,may as well if hes going to be stubborn about it,go right ahead".

blessed be

Return to “Immortals”