new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:52 am
Anon131313 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:49 am Doesn't she really care about anything?
Even some bdsm things?
It's just that I'm worried about borders with Freya and with other Goddesses, if she is and what kind of border she is, if she is.
....I think this should be for you to find out yourself.
Imho this now comes off as creepy and as if you want to get off on someone elses experiences to fantasize about....
I understand how it looks from the outside.

And if the whole thing was only in sexual desire, I would directly say about it.
Since as a follower of Freya, I should not be ashamed and ashamed of my desires.
And he shouldn't feel guilty for them.

But the point is not only this.
And in fear of crossing borders.
I want to understand if there are boundaries?
And if there are, what are they?
Because sometimes I am afraid of my thoughts and afraid of my reactions to anything.
And I'm not sure if Freyja's follower should be afraid.
I need to know, to work out this issue of the boundaries of thoughts and desires in relation to Freya and possibly other Goddesses.

No matter how it looks from the outside.
Because this fear oppresses me, it suppresses me.

Anon131313
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

DualWanderer3 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:09 am When I asked about it a while back I was told by athena that if a goddess want someone then they can entice someone to want them themselves by doing things like having you think about them,sort of like a calling in a way.

Interesting.
I think of Freya quite often.
And sometimes I think of Morrigan.

DualWanderer3 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:09 am She's much closer to me the freya is.Like I've mentioned shes on the darker side but she does give that experience even though its with much more stern and commanding,and to some a intimidating presence.
What exactly is scary?
Causes fear?

I myself feel a kind of trepidation and do not know how to deal with it.
DualWanderer3 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:09 am When I said it was because of your post she told me that she knows shes not well known but that doesn't mean she should tell me about offerings that would be for others.And mentioned that offerings are the same as her choices for being sexual stating that just because she has no problem spreads her legs for me given how I am doesn't mean she'll do it with someone elts and likewise just because she tells me what offerings I should give her doesn't mean she'll tell another person to give her the same offerings and that it would take away personal connection of the offering if she did so no info their but it makes sense why with how she put it.
Yes, I understand.
Personal relationships and personal experiences are important.
But how do you live?
You have some kind of history, perhaps you yourself do not realize it, but if you look from the outside, you can see why so much attention is paid to you.
But for this, of course, you need to know more of your biography, it seems to me.
Maybe there is some moment in her that changed you or somehow influenced you.

Of course, I don’t think it can be copied.
But to find an understanding and a reason is possible, I know how to look at the very essence.

I know this is not a way to conquer or a way to propitiate.
Rather, it is a kind of attempt to find this deep understanding, something that I myself should possibly have.
After all, this meeting is not an accident, but some kind of new impetus to development.
And I can see it.
DualWanderer3 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:09 am Direct communication to her is going to help better the direct communication with anyone here that has interacted with her directly.

And also after my first post on this thread I asked freya if I could talk to her about a few things relating to your post and one was about how you had problems with talking about your feelings to her even though your a devotee of her since I though a loyal devotee wouldn't have such a problem and she told me that your thinking the same way I was as in I was unworthy of her and that I need to be a certain way and worship her to gain her favor or be aloud to interact with her though she did mention the devotion was cute and sweet as well.I asked her if she tried talking to you about it ans she said that she was waiting for you have the bravery to try talking to her yourself out of politeness because you so loyal.I told her that I hope thing go well and she said the same for what I'm doing now and left after saying bye.So that little detail about seeing through you would be accurate though I think a lot of immortals can see through people regardless of their association.Heh,I just asked freya about whether I should mention that part after thinking about it and she said"it's ok dear,go ahead,may as well if hes going to be stubborn about it,go right ahead".
It can be hard for me.
I want more communication, less afraid.
I try as best I can..

Return to “Immortals”