Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Reaper
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

New here, thanks for the welcome! I always had a great interest in the Greek god Hephaestus, and I was happy to see that CH has a binding spell with him. I ordered it last night. As of now I have the attached image in my meditation area. When I gaze at Hep in this pic, his eyes flicker. It’s almost like I can see the flames in his eyes. I think he’s great. If anyone else had an encounter with Hep, please, let me know, if you are comfortable sharing your experience.
I think I am making some great contact with him, and once the binding is finished it should strengthen. I am hoping to get some great ritual work done with him and he will help me on the job and increase my creativity. Thanks for reading! -UR
Image courtesy Society6

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

Lord Hephaestus was one of the first Immortals I connected and to me this day is not just a teacher. But also, an important friend, role model and father figure. He helped me grow as a person and man and focus on work and study.

Do a novice at the time, I remember that I MAY I seen him working on a forge in a dream.

Still he great and love MY Papa Hephaestus ta bits! <3) ./<

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha

Return to “Immortals”